Frisco Bay Marina Updates
- Power and paddle rental reservations are now open for the 2023 summer season, please call 970-389-8770 or book online.
- Rentals will start on Friday, May 26 water and weather dependent.
About the Frisco Bay Marina
Located on the shores of Dillon Reservoir at the eastern end of Main Street, the Frisco Bay Marina is where lake life meets quintessential mountain town. At just over nine thousand feet in elevation, this certified clean marina is your access point for these pristine alpine waters, a world-class sailing destination where regattas are frequently held.
Summers in Frisco typically involve blue skies and temps in the 70s or 80s with low humidity. Maybe there’ll be a brief and refreshing mid-afternoon “sunshower”. In other words, summertime is usually just about as perfect as it gets.
Things to do at the Frisco Bay Marina
Whatever water sports you’re into, odds are we’ve got the equipment and gear to make it happen. The Frisco Bay Marina rents pontoon and fishing boats, kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle boards, fishing poles and so much more!
There’s also a sandy beach, waterside dining, and Marina Park, which has a playground ideal for a family picnic break while the kids blow off some steam.
Know before you go
We’re all about adopting a spontaneous sense of adventure here in Frisco. However, if you’re planning on renting a boat or watercraft of any kind, don’t show up without a reservation, or you’ll probably be out of luck.
Also, although we do have a sandy beach here, there’s no lifeguard on duty. And frankly, the best way to enjoy Dillon Reservoir is on top of it. Due to local regulations swimming and water skiing is not permitted on Dillon Reservoir – bummer, we know. The water in this high alpine reservoir is simply too cold for swimming; after all, it was literally snow right before it arrived here.
The Frisco Bay Marina offices also carry snacks and refreshments so you won’t go hungry while on the water.
Paid summer parking at the Frisco Bay Marina
- Paid parking in all Marina lots began will begin on Friday, May 26, 2023, and will go through September 4, 2023. Marina paid parking is being implemented and enforced on behalf of the Town of Frisco by Interstate Parking; visit their site at ParkFrisco.com. Parking tickets issued by Interstate Parking on behalf of the Town of Frisco are as enforceable as those issued by the Town of Frisco Police Department and are $75 per violation.
- Marina parking details and rates:
- First 30 minutes free
- Monday to Thursday from 10:00am to 5:00pm – $.75/half hour with a $10.00 maximum
- Friday through Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm – $.75/ half hour for the first 3 hours, $2.50 a half hour thereafter with a $15.00 maximum
- Holiday Rate – $20 for 3 hours; $5 for each additional 30 minutes. The holiday rate is in effect July 1, 2, 3, 4 and September 1, 2, 3, 4.
The implementation of paid parking at the Marina is intended to encourage the use of public transportation, bikes, and walking whenever possible; and to encourage those who are not primarily using Marina parking to access the Marina to park in other areas of town.
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Rentals begin May 26, 2023 through end of September, water and weather dependent.
Boat Ramp & Aquatic Nuisance Species Station Hours
Ramp opens May 26, 2023, water and weather dependent through October 15, 2023.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Marina Rental Waivers
Filling out both waivers will save you time at check-in.
Yes, you will need to fill out both waivers if you are 18 years or older before heading out on the water.
Options for powerboat and sailboat owners
Read more about the Frisco Bay Marina boat launch ramp and how to access the water on Dillon Reservoir. The Frisco Bay Marina also offers boat repairs and maintenance, along with options for boat slips, storage and moorings.
Dining options at the Frisco Bay Marina
Located next to the historic Lund House at the Marina, The Island Grill serves casual lunch, dinner, and drinks on open-air decks with views of the water. Take-out is available for a waterside picnic. Don’t miss the live music Fridays starting at 4:00pm.
Learn a new water sport, take a tour or sailing lesson from the marina
At the Frisco Bay Marina, there are ample ways to play on the water. With the rowing center offering sculling clinics, you can learn a new skill upon arrival. Learn to sail or take a sailing tour, or if you’d rather ride than steer, you can take a water taxi from Frisco to Dillon.
See what’s happening at the Frisco Bay Marina right now!
Check out our marina webcam – the next best thing to being here. Okay, not really; come visit!