Frisco Bay Landing Flexible Space Details
There is flexible gathering space available for rent at the new Frisco Bay Marina building, which was recently named Frisco Bay Landing. This space includes chairs, tables, and a kitchenette along with an outdoor patio. Each space, patio and indoor facility, has a maximum capacity of 30 guests each, for a total of 60 guests maximum. This flexible gathering space offers a variety of amenities that guests are welcome to use; please see below in the rental request form for a full list.
Frisco Bay Landing Facility Rental Rates
- Non-Resident: $150 per hour
- Frisco Resident: $100 per hour – proof of residency will be requested
- Frisco Bay Marina Mooring, Slip, or Rack Rental Customer: $100 per hour
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
All Frisco Bay Landing facility rental requests must be submitted for approval at least 14 days prior to a proposed rental, and reservations may not be made more than four months in advance.
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Rentals begin May 26, 2023 through end of September, water and weather dependent.
Boat Ramp & Aquatic Nuisance Species Station Hours
Ramp opens May 26, 2023, water and weather dependent through October 15, 2023.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Additional Facility Policies and Procedures
- The Island Grill is the designated food and beverage provider for this space and must be contacted with any food and beverage needs for this space. If the Island Grill is unable to provide food and beverage service after consulting with the facility renter, then the facility renter will be allowed to bring in outside food and beverage after confirming this with Marina staff.
- Clean up and use of furniture:
- Facility renter is asked to set up, clean, and break down any and all Marina owned furniture using during their rental of the facility.
- Facility renter is expected to bring the facility back to condition in which they received it by cleaning the facility at the conclusion of the event.
- Decorations should first be approved by Marina staff and no permanent or damaging adhesives, nails, or pins may ever be used. Facility set up and take down/clean up must take place during the allotted time reserved for the event, or the facility renter will be subject to additional facility fees.
- The wooden folding tables and chairs located indoors must remain in the building and may not be used on the patio.
- Use of illegal, controlled substances is prohibited in the building and on Marina property.
- Animals are not allowed in this flexible space with the exception of service animals trained with special skills in the support of a disability.
- Facility rental does not include private use of the Marina lawns and/or decks.
- To inquire about the lawns and deck rental at Frisco Bay Marina, please visit the webpage with Marina Park information.
Please note that the Frisco Bay Marina and the Town of Frisco reserve the right to decline any rental applications due to capacity limitations, scheduling conflicts, business needs, or any other reasons relevant to the facility.
Special Events Open to the Public
If you are applying to hold a public special event such as a race, concert, or other activity for purposes of entertainment, you must fill out the Special Event Permit Application to be evaluated and approved by the Town of Frisco special event permit application working group. You must go through this permitting process for public events even if your rental of the Frisco Bay Marina flex space was approved. This should be done at least 45 days prior to a scheduled event, but success is more likely if this process is started six months or more prior to a public event.
Frisco Bay Landing Facility Space Reservation Inquiry
All Frisco Bay Landing facility rental requests must be submitted for approval at least 14 days prior to a proposed rental, and reservations may not be made more than four months in advance. Please note that this form submittal is a rental inquiry and does not reserve the space. You will be notified if your rental time and date are available, if we require any further information, or if the request cannot be fulfilled. If the space is available for rental, you will be sent a facility rental contract. When the Frisco Bay Marina has received a signed contract and the appropriate security deposit, your reservation will be confirmed. Please allow five to seven business days for a staff member to contact you about your rental request.