Frisco Parks are currently open. Please help us keep it that way by practicing safe physical distancing even when outdoors:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently
- Keep six feet of distance from others not in your party
- If things look too crowded to maintain safe physical distancing then come back later or on a different day
- Wear a face covering if inside or if you can’t keep six feet of distance outside
- Cover your mouth with an elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing
- Show caring and kindness with whatever action you take
The Marina Park is located at 267 Marina Road on Lake Dillon Reservoir. The park boasts beautiful views, a playground, a sandy beach, and a wonderful lawn.
- Boat rentals
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request)
- Restroom facilities
- Recreation path access
- Parking – limited space
Park Use Rules and Regulations
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than fermented malt beverages in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please pick up after your dog by utilizing Mutt Mitt dispensers.
Due to the popularity of the Frisco Bay Marina and Marina Park, rental availability is extremely limited. Blackout Dates: Father’s Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend. To rent the Marina Park, please fill out the rental application below, and email to FriscoBayMarina@townoffrisco.com.
- Rentals are in full day increments: $1,500 + $100/day for event setup and teardown
- Security Deposit: $250
- Maximum Capacity: 120 people
- Rental Hours: 6:00am – 12:00pm
- All applicants will be asked to complete and sign a Facility Use Agreement.
- Maximum tent size 40 ft. x 100 ft.
- All catering must first be offered to The Island Grill concessionaire. All caterers must coordinate activity with the Marina Manager.
- All alcohol must be purchased and distributed by The Island Grill concessionaire.
- The Frisco Bay Marina will implement proper cleanup and/or repairs necessary at $70/hour, which will be deducted from the deposit held. If the damage assessment is larger than the held deposit, the applicant will be required to pay any additional amount.
If you are applying to hold an entertainment-purposed event for over 50 people, which is open to the public, publicly advertised, or ticketed, i.e. recreational races or concerts, you must also fill out the Special Event Permit Application to be evaluated and approved by the Town of Frisco Events Committee.