Frisco Bay Marina Updates
- We will be CLOSED on Monday’s and Tuesday’s for the remainder of the 2022 summer season, for ALL Power & Paddle rentals.
- Please call 970-668-4334 to make rental reservations, online reservations have been shut off for the remainder of the 2022 summer season, due to water levels, weather and staffing issues.
- We can ONLY make same day reservations, please walk-in or call us at 970-668-4334.
- LAST DAY for Paddle rentals will be 09/25/2022.
- LAST DAY for Power rentals will be 10/02/2022, depending on water levels and/ or weather.
- The boat ramp is open from 9:00am-5:00pm, seven days a week. The last day for the boat ramp will be 10/16/22 depending on water levels and weather.
- The boat ramp will be closed for the season 10/17/22
Public Ramp Use & Getting Your Boat on the Water
The boat ramp at the Frisco Bay Marina is now open for the 2022 summer season. Hours of operation are posted at the ramp and will adjust based on seasonal needs and staffing.
When Dillon Reservoir is full (9017 ft. high in elevation) the ramp has 16 feet of water for the public to launch boats from. There is no fee to use the ramp, but there must be at least 4 feet of water on it or it must be at an elevation of 9,005 feet.
- The Frisco Bay Marina ramp is operable for most powerboats at a water elevation of 9,005 feet. Here is some information to help calculate your water needs for launching a boat: the new ramp is dry at a lake elevation of 9,001 feet, and the lake is full at 9,017 feet. Add at least 2 feet to the dry elevation to account for your trailer and tire height with your boat draft and that is the minimum reservoir elevation needed to launch your boat.
- The current reservoir elevation can be found on the Denver Water website.
- If the water is not at the right level to launch your boat at the Frisco Bay Marina, you may still be able to launch your boat at the Dillon Marina boat ramp. The Dillon Marina’s ramp is long enough to handle launching at most water levels, however there is a fee to launch, and the ramp does not open to public use until all ice comes off the main body of water.
- Please be reminded that your boat will need to be inspected at any ramp before launching in the effort to keep aquatic nuisance species out of Dillon Reservoir.
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Sunday – Saturday Office is open 9:00am-5:00pm
Monday & Tuesday- Closed for rentals
Wednesday – Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm
Boat Ramp & Aquatic Nuisance Species Station Hours
The boat ramp is now open from 9:00am-5:00pm, seven days a week.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Dillon Reservoir Regulations
- There are no horsepower restrictions on Dillon Reservoir, however, above transom exhausts are not allowed.
- The speed limit on Dillon Reservoir is 30 mph.
- Personal watercraft, including jet skis, are not permitted on Dillon Reservoir.
- Swimming, scuba diving, water skiing, and other water contact related activities are prohibited.
- Personal flotation devices (PFDs) and fire extinguishers must be readily accessible; fire extinguishers should be kept in a location away from the engine and fuel tanks.
- Personal flotation devices (PFDs) must be worn at all times by children 13 years and under.
- For a complete list of rules and regulations all vessels are required to follow please review the Colorado Boating Statutes and Regulations brochure and the rules and regulations section on the Denver Water’s website.