COVID-19 Rental Updates
- Please stay home if you are sick and take good care of yourself!
- Please send only one member of your party into the Marina office at a time.
- If you are fully vaccinated, facial coverings are optional. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 continue to wear facial coverings.
- Give people some space and do your best to maintain six feet of distance from folks not your party.
- Frisco Bay Marina staff will continue to thoroughly wipe down and disinfect equipment and boats between each rental.
- Public health guidelines and orders continue to change based on current conditions, so please check this website for the latest updates.
Power Boat Rentals
The Frisco Bay Marina offers a variety of options to get you and your family out on the Reservoir. Power boat rental options include fishing boats and pontoon boats. Stand up paddle boards, stand up pedal boards, canoes, and kayaks are also available.
How to Rent
Online rental reservations are available now. Reservations may also be made by calling 970-668-4334.
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Spring Office Hours
Monday – Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Fishing Boats – 25 HP
Fishing boats accommodate 5 people maximum with room for gear. This boat has a 25-30 HP motor with tiller steering and will troll easily getting everyone out to their favorite fishing spots quickly. Fuel and personal flotation devices (PFDs) included/additional hour rates available.
|Fishing Boat Rental Rates by Day of the Week||2 hours||3 hours||Each Additional Hour|
Prices subject to change. Receive a 5% discount if booked online more than 24 hours in advance.
Bait and licenses are available at the Frisco Bay Marina Office. Colorado Law requires a fishing license for anyone over the age of 15.
Fishing poles (Casting Style Closed Barrel) are available for rent:
- 2 hours – $15
- 3 hours – $17
- All day – $20 during the day (overnight would be 2 days)
Rental includes bobber, 2 hooks, and 2 sinkers. Please leave extra time before your reservation if you need to purchase a fishing license.
Pontoon Boats – 90 HP
Pontoon boats accommodate 10 or 13 people maximum, drive much like a car and require no special knowledge. Pontoon boats have a bimini which covers the back half of the boat, and a 90 HP Evinrude ETEC engine which has “get up and go”. Perfect for taking out the whole family or a group of friends, and even Fido is welcome. Fuel and personal flotation devices (PFDs) included.
20 FT. Pontoon (10 person max)
|20 FT. Pontoon Rental Rates by Day of the Week||2 hours||Each Additional Hour|
24 FT. Pontoon (13 person max)
|24 FT. Pontoon Rental Rates by Day of the Week||2 hours||Each Additional Hour|
Prices subject to change. Get 5% off if booked online more than 24 hours in advance.
Day Of Information
- For power boat rentals, please arrive 20-30 minutes early to check in.
- Facial coverings are required to enter the Marina office for check in.
- Only one person from each party will be allowed in the Marina office for check in. For a power boat rental, please have the driver check in. The maximum capacity in the Marina office is 4 guests.
- Every guest must wear a facial covering when loading and unloading the boat on the dock.
- Infants and children are included in the head count.
- Car keys or a driver’s license and credit card are held in the office in exchange for the power boat rental.
- Dogs are allowed on pontoon boats only and will be included in the head count.
- Food and drink are welcome. There are no grills or heaters on rental boats, and you may not bring grills or heaters on board
- Swimming and water skiing are not allowed on Dillon Reservoir.
- Power boats are perfect for exploring the reservoir, but are not suitable for pulling up onto the reservoir’s rocky shores which could damager a motor. Check out the Marina’s paddle sport options if you’re interested in pulling onto shore and exploring the islands.
- Paddle sport boats (canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, etc.) are not allowed on power boats (they are launched in a separate area for safety reasons).
- Captains must be 18 years or older
- Captains must be sober.
- Switching of passengers is not allowed, no exceptions.
- Power boats: If you cancel within 48 hours of your start time you will be charged 20% of your reservation fee. If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance of your start time you will receive a full refund.
- Weather related refunds: You will receive a full refund if we experience unsafe weather conditions at the time of your rental and you choose not to go out on the water. We have a weather radar in our office to predict these conditions the best we can. Once your boat leaves the dock we cannot refund your rental.
- No call, no shows will not receive a refund.