Frisco Bay Marina Updates
- The Frisco Bay Marina is open for boat and paddle sport rentals and is currently taking boat rental reservations for the whole summer.
- The boat ramp is now open from 9:00am-5:00pm, seven days a week.
Power Boat Rentals
The Frisco Bay Marina offers a variety of options to get you and your family out on the Reservoir. Power boat rental options include fishing boats and pontoon boats. Stand up paddle boards, stand up pedal boards, canoes, and kayaks are also available. Expected opening for 2022 for rentals is Memorial weekend, check back in April for any updated schedules and availability.
How to Rent
Online rental reservations are available for 2022. Reservations may also be made by calling 970-668-4334. Expected opening for 2022 is Memorial weekend.
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Office & Rental Hours
Seven days a week: 9:00am – 5:00pm
The Frisco Bay Marina is now open for boat and paddle sport rentals and is taking boat and paddle sport rental reservations for the 2022 summer.
Boat Ramp & Aquatic Nuisance Species Station Hours
The boat ramp is now open from 9:00am-5:00pm, seven days a week.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Fishing Boats – 25 HP *click drop down to see rates
Fishing boats accommodate 4-5 people maximum with room for gear. This boat has a 25-30 HP motor with tiller steering and will troll easily getting everyone out to their favorite fishing spots quickly. Fuel and personal flotation devices (PFDs) included/additional hour rates available.
|Fishing Boat Rental Rates by Day of the Week||2 hours||3 hours||Each Additional Hour|
Prices subject to change. Receive a 5% discount if booked online more than 24 hours in advance.
Bait and licenses are available at the Frisco Bay Marina Office. Colorado Law requires a fishing license for anyone over the age of 15.
Fishing poles (Casting Style Closed Barrel) are available for rent:
- 2 hours – $15
- 3 hours – $17
- All day – $20 during the day (overnight would be 2 days)
Rental includes bobber, 2 hooks, and 2 sinkers. Please leave extra time before your reservation if you need to purchase a fishing license.
Pontoon Boats – 90 HP *click drop down to see rates
Pontoon boats accommodate 10 or 13 people maximum, drive much like a car and require no special knowledge. Pontoon boats have a bimini which covers the back half of the boat, and a 90 HP Yamaha engine which has “get up and go”. Perfect for taking out the whole family or a group of friends, and even Fido is welcome. Fuel and personal flotation devices (PFDs) included. Music/radio is NOT provided please bring your own Bluetooth speaker.
20 FT. Pontoon (10 person max)
|20 FT. Pontoon Rental Rates by Day of the Week||2 hours||Each Additional Hour|
24 FT. Pontoon (13 person max)
|24 FT. Pontoon Rental Rates by Day of the Week||2 hours||Each Additional Hour|
Prices subject to change. Get 5% off if booked online more than 24 hours in advance.
Day Of Information
- For power boat rentals, please arrive 30-45 minutes early to check in.
- Please send in only one person from each party to the Marina office for check in. For a power boat rental, please have the driver check in at the New Marina Building.
- Infants and children are included in the head count.
- Car keys or a driver’s license and credit card are held in the office in exchange for the power boat rental.
- Dogs are allowed on pontoon boats only and will be included in the head count.
- Food and drink are welcome. There are no grills or heaters on rental boats, and you may not bring grills or heaters on board
- Swimming and water skiing are not allowed on Dillon Reservoir.
- Power boats are perfect for exploring the reservoir, but are not suitable for pulling up onto the reservoir’s rocky shores which could damager a motor. Check out the Marina’s paddle sport options if you’re interested in pulling onto shore and exploring the islands.
- Paddle sport boats (canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, etc.) are not allowed on power boats (they are launched in a separate area for safety reasons).
- Captains must be 18 years or older
- Captains must be sober.
- Switching of passengers is not allowed, no exceptions.
- Power boats: If you cancel within 48 hours of your start time you will be charged 20% of your reservation fee. If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance of your start time you will receive a full refund.
- Weather related refunds: You will receive a full refund if we experience unsafe weather conditions at the time of your rental and you choose not to go out on the water. We have a weather radar in our office to predict these conditions the best we can. Once your boat leaves the dock we cannot refund your rental.
- No call, no shows will not receive a refund.