Town of Frisco Volunteer Program
The Town of Frisco is a more vibrant and interesting place because of the involvement of committed volunteers. We have a formal volunteer program which involves becoming a part of our volunteer community. While volunteers who are part of our formal program are not committed to work a certain amount of time, they do have first access to all Town volunteer opportunities. Please fill out the application below to become a part of this very valuable program.
We also welcome volunteers who are just able to volunteer for one event or are just interested in volunteering for a day or two a year. Please email Zane Myers or call 970-668-2564 to find out about any upcoming single event opportunities or if you have any questions.
The Frisco Community benefits from volunteer involvement that:
- Extends services to the community that would not be available or available to a lesser degree without volunteers
- Builds understanding of and participation in the community
- Strengthens community ties through collaboration and partnership
- Provides a diversity of ideas and talents
Benefits of volunteering include:
- The opportunity to develop skills and gain experience
- Meet new people
- An increased understanding of Town government and the opportunity to positively influence its effectiveness
- Personal satisfaction from activities that is purposeful and meaningful
- A heap of appreciation!
Check out the About Frisco page to learn more about the Town of Frisco.
Town of Frisco Volunteer Application
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Town of Frisco does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It’s the Town’s intention that all volunteers are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on volunteer duties.
Answer each question fully and accurately. No action can be taken on this application until you have answered all questions. In reading and answering the following questions, be aware that none of the questions are intended to imply illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non job-related information.