Join us for the 6th Annual Girls on the Run 5k in Frisco. This celebratory, non-competitive event is the culminating experience of a 10 week program that is open to girls in 3rd through 5th grade. The race is also open to the public and offers a relatively flat course with spectacular views of the Dillon Reservoir, Buffalo Mountain, and Mount Royal.
Frisco offers a variety of iconic and unique athletic events throughout the year ranging from fun runs that are great for newbies and the whole family to competitive races geared towards the hardcore athlete. Check out our lineup of athletic events:
- Mountain Goat Kids' Trail Running Series
- Bacon Burner 6k - cancelled for 2021
- Bike to Work (or Wherever) Day
- Frisco Triathlon
- Run the Rockies Trail 10k & Half Marathon
- Run the Rockies Road 10k & Half Marathon