Non-Profit Fundraising Opportunities
Each year the Town of Frisco makes fundraising opportunities available to local non-profits that provide volunteers for different aspects of Town events. For 2023 there will be opportunities to partner with both the Recreation and Special Events Departments.
Who Should Apply
- Non-profit partners should be a 501(c) (3), (6), or (7) in good standing with the IRS.
- Only non-profit organizations that are located and have a physical address in Summit County will be considered.
1 Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Applications for 2023 Partnership
Applications for 2023 partnership opportunities with both Recreation and Special Events Departments will be available on this page from Thursday, February 23, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023. The application period for 2023 event partnerships is now closed.
Recreation Event Opportunities
- Help the Recreation department by assisting with registration and packet pickup or working at course aid stations.
- The Town of Frisco will compensate participating non-profits $100 per station, per hour, with a required minimum of two volunteers for each station or position.
- If there are more applications than partnership opportunities, selection will be determined via random drawing.
Available Recreation Opportunities
Please email completed applications for recreation event opportunities to Grant McKay, Recreation Programs Lead.
Special Events Concert Opportunities
- Summer Kickoff Concert – Main Street, Friday, June 9, 2023
- Concerts in the Park – held weekly on Thursday afternoons from June 15 to August 31, 2023.
- All Concerts in the Park will be located in the Frisco Historic Park Gazebo.
- A total of 13 non-profit organizations will be selected for partnership via random drawing.
- Non-profits who applied last summer and were not selected will receive two entries into the drawing, all others will receive one entry.
Please email completed applications for special events concert opportunities to Zane Myers, Events Manager.