Frisco Bay Marina Updates
- The Frisco Bay Marina will open for boat rentals on May 27, 2022 and is currently taking boat rental reservations this summer.
- The boat ramp is currently closed and will open dependent on water levels and conditions.
Fishing in Dillon Reservoir
Dillon Reservoir provides good fishing for rainbow and brown trout, kokanee salmon, and arctic char.
How to rent a fishing pole and/or a fishing boat
- Online rental reservations are available now.
- Reservations may also be made by calling 970-668-4334.
Fishing Poles – Casting Style Closed Barrel
- 2 hours – $15
- 3 hours – $17
- All day – $20 during the day (overnight would be 2 days)
Rental includes bobber, 2 hooks, and 2 sinkers. Bait and licenses are available at the Marina Office. Colorado Law requires a fishing license for anyone over the age of 15. Please leave extra time before your reservation if you need to purchase a fishing license.
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Office & Rental Hours
Sunday – Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
The Frisco Bay Marina will open for boat rentals on May 27, 2022 and is currently taking boat rental reservations for this summer.
Boat Ramp & Aquatic Nuisance Species Station Hours
The boat ramp is currently closed and will open for the summer 2022 season dependent on water levels and conditions.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Fishing Boats – 25 HP
Fishing boats accommodate 5 people maximum with room for gear. This boat has a 25-30 HP motor with tiller steering and will troll easily getting everyone out to their favorite fishing spots quickly. Fuel and personal flotation devices (PFDs) included/additional hour rates available.
|Fishing Boat Rental Rates by Day of the Week||2 hours||3 hours||Each Additional Hour|
Prices subject to change. Receive a 5% discount if booked online more than 24 hours in advance.