- Due to Summit County Public Health Order, all guests to the Visitor Information Center must wear a facial covering and maintain 6 feet of physical distance while inside and outside the building.
- Capacity of the Visitor Information Center is limited to 4 guests at one time. Please limit your time within the Visitor Information Center to allow other guests to enter.
- The Visitor Information Center will also be operating an Info Window when necessary and for those who would rather not enter the building. Frequently asked for literature is also available outside the Visitor Center 24/7.
“Our mission is to create a welcoming, professional, and knowledgeable center that encourages the best experience for visitors and locals.”
Frisco/Copper Information Center
300 Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443
9:00am – 5:00pm
The Information Center will have limited hours on some holidays and will be closed on January 1, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, and December 24 & 25.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Area Guides & Maps Available Online
During these unprecedented times, the Visitor Information Center is bringing Frisco’s local literature to you. Click the links below to download guides, maps and more.
- Frisco & Copper Mountain Map
- Main Street Business Map
- Summit Boulevard Business Map
- Frisco Hiking & Biking Trail Map
- Frisco Nordic Center Trail Map 2021/21
- Frisco Restaurant Guide – subject to change, please call ahead
- Happy Hour Guide – subject to change, please call ahead
- Frisco Lodging Guide
- Healing & Relaxing in Frisco
- Frisco Summer Bucket List
- Frisco Winter Bucket List
- Frisco Bay Marina Brochure
- Frisco Historic Park & Museum Brochure
- Frisco Public Art Brochure
Summit County Information
- Summit County Trail Information from the Dillon Ranger District
- Summit County Recreation Path Map
- Summit County Overview Map
- Summit County Detailed Road Map
- Campground Fees & Information
- Dispersed Camping Information