- Please stay home if you are sick and take good care of yourself!
- If you are fully vaccinated, facial coverings are optional. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 continue to wear facial coverings.
- Give people some space and do your best to maintain six feet of distance from folks not your party.
- Information Center staff will continue to thoroughly wipe down and disinfect high-touch surfaces.
- Public health guidelines and orders continue to change based on current conditions, so please check this website for the latest updates.
“Our mission is to create a welcoming, professional, and knowledgeable center that encourages the best experience for visitors and locals.”
Frisco/Copper Information Center
300 Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443
9:00am – 5:00pm
The Information Center will have limited hours on some holidays and will be closed on January 1, July 4, September 21, September 22, September 29, October 2, Thanksgiving Day, and December 24 & 25.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Area Guides & Maps Available Online
During these unprecedented times, the Visitor Information Center is bringing Frisco’s local literature to you. Click the links below to download guides, maps and more.
- Frisco & Copper Mountain Map
- Main Street Business Map
- Summit Boulevard Business Map
- Frisco Hiking & Biking Trail Map
- Frisco Nordic Center Trail Map 2021/21
- Frisco Restaurant Guide – subject to change, please call ahead
- Happy Hour Guide – subject to change, please call ahead
- Frisco Lodging Guide
- Healing & Relaxing in Frisco
- Frisco Summer Bucket List
- Frisco Winter Bucket List
- Frisco Bay Marina Brochure
- Frisco Historic Park & Museum Brochure
- Frisco Public Art Brochure
Summit County Information
- Summit County Trail Information from the Dillon Ranger District
- Summit County Recreation Path Map
- Summit County Overview Map
- Summit County Detailed Road Map
- Campground Fees & Information
- Dispersed Camping Information