- Please stay home if you are sick and take good care of yourself!
- If you are fully vaccinated, facial coverings are optional. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend that individuals who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 continue to wear facial coverings.
- Give people some space and do your best to maintain six feet of distance from folks not your party.
- Information Center staff will continue to thoroughly wipe down and disinfect high-touch surfaces.
- Public health guidelines and orders continue to change based on current conditions, so please check this website for the latest updates.
“Our mission is to create a welcoming, professional, and knowledgeable center that encourages the best experience for visitors and locals.”
Frisco/Copper Information Center
300 Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443
9:00am – 5:00pm
The Information Center will have limited hours on some holidays and will be closed on January 1, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, and December 24 & 25.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Area Guides & Maps Available Online
During these unprecedented times, the Visitor Information Center is bringing Frisco’s local literature to you. Click the links below to download guides, maps and more.
- Frisco & Copper Mountain Map
- Main Street Business Map
- Summit Boulevard Business Map
- Frisco Hiking & Biking Trail Map
- Frisco Nordic Center Trail Map 2021/21
- Frisco Restaurant Guide – subject to change, please call ahead
- Happy Hour Guide – subject to change, please call ahead
- Frisco Lodging Guide
- Healing & Relaxing in Frisco
- Frisco Summer Bucket List
- Frisco Winter Bucket List
- Frisco Bay Marina Brochure
- Frisco Historic Park & Museum Brochure
- Frisco Public Art Brochure
Summit County Information
- Summit County Trail Information from the Dillon Ranger District
- Summit County Recreation Path Map
- Summit County Overview Map
- Summit County Detailed Road Map
- Campground Fees & Information
- Dispersed Camping Information