Frisco Bay Marina is a certified clean marina located on the shores of scenic Dillon Reservoir in the heart of Summit County, Colorado. The Reservoir spans 3,300 acres and boasts 25 miles of shoreline surrounded by majestic peaks. At 9,017 feet in elevation, the boating season is weather dependent, but typically runs from early June to early or mid September. Frisco Bay Marina sits on the eastern end of Frisco’s charming Main Street and brings lake life to this quintessential mountain town with boat and paddle sport rentals, a sandy beach and waterside dining. Dillon Reservoir is also a world class destination for sailing and regattas are regularly held on the reservoir.
Frisco Bay Marina is a full service marina offering:
- Canoe and kayak rentals – currently renting for walk-ins only based on weather, water, and staffing
- Stand up paddle board rentals – currently renting for walk-ins only based on weather, water, and staffing
- Powerboat and fishing boat rentals – currently renting for walk-ins only based on weather, water, and staffing
- Sailboat lessons, rentals, tours and paddle boat rentals – no longer renting for the season
- Fishing pole rentals – no longer renting for the season
- Classic boat tours of Dillon Reservoir – no longer renting for the season
- Lake Dillon Water Taxi – no longer running for the season
- Island Grill offering great food and libations (Open through Labor Day weekend) – no longer running for the season
- Marina Park with kids playground (perfect for picnics!)
- Slips, moorings, racks, and dry storage options –SLIPS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER 2016
- Old Town and Necky canoe and kayak dealership
- A full retail store for all your outdoor needs
- Evinrude/Johnson outboard motor service dealership
- Fiberglass and boat repair
- Sail repair
From September 13-October 3, the Marina Office is open from 9:00am – 5:30pm, seven days a week. Starting October 5th through the 11th the Marina Office is open fron 9:00am to 5:00pm, seven days a week. Starting October 12th the Marina will be open from 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday. BIG boat crane day is currently scheduled for October 12th. This is only for boats that weigh over 7,000 pounds. NEW- You can now pay your work order and storage fee online!
Marina Office and Retail Store
The Marina Office and Store carries Necky Kayak, Old Town Canoe, Corran SUP, and Ocean Kayak boat lines. We have Sawyer and Carlisle paddles for kayaks, canoes, and SUP’s. We carry a full range of life jackets for adults, kids, and even dogs. We carry Old Guys Rule t-shirts, as well as many custom designs to the Frisco Bay Marina. We sell a wide selection of fishing equipment as well as rent poles to use, if you don’t want your own. We have dry bags for anything you might want to take out on the water from your phone to an extra set of clothes. Supplying you with an extra pick me up or hydration is easy with our selection of snacks and drinks, or just replace that water bottle you lost the other day. We have souvenirs to help you remember your amazing adventure here with us, as well as carrying that part that broke off while you were launching your sailboat, pontoon, or speedboat. Drop on by, grab an ice cream, rent a boat or buy a boat, and pick up that item you have been looking all around for – all here at the Frisco Bay Marina.
Boat Launch Ramp is closed for the season.
Learn more about the boat launch ramp and getting your boat in the water next season.
Boat painting/Bottom work/Gel coat/Woodwork/Motor tuneups
We will be offering complete boat painting, fiber-glassing, gel coating, wood working, and motor tuneups or overhauls to fix or restore your boat. If you need it done, and it is possible to do, we can and will do it for you. If you need major work done to the boat, let us know right away so we can schedule it.
The Island Grill is closed for the season and will reopen on Memorial Day, 2016 (weather dependent)
Latest Water Level Update: Current conditions until further notice…
The reservoir is currently dropping around an 1-2 inches a day. For more information on the exact level the lake is at daily visit the Denver Water website.