Summer at the Frisco Adventure Park is full of activity for everyone! The park includes biking, skating, disc golf, ball fields, wagon rides and a day lodge. The peninsula also includes miles of shoreline and hiking and biking trails on United States Forest Service land.
Adventure Park Summer Amenities
- Free Bike Park – Closed for the season
- Free Skate Park – Closed for the season
- Free Disc Golf Course – Closed for the season
- Two Below Zero Wagon Rides
- Day Lodge
- Ball Field – Closed for the season
- Multi-Purpose Field – Closed for the season
For more information about Frisco Recreation programs, please call 970-668-2558 or email Recreation@townoffrisco.com.