Skate Park Updates
The temperatures have been warm, and as of early May 2022, the skate park has had dry conditions and been open for skating continuously.
Frisco Skate Park
The Frisco outdoor skate park is free to the public and includes above-ground skate line features for beginner, intermediate and advanced riders.
- The skate park is located at the Frisco Adventure Park right next to the Frisco Day Lodge
- The skate park is open from dawn to dusk in the summer months (typically May through early October, weather dependent)
- Helmets and other safety equipment are highly recommended and skating is at your own risk.
- Please respect ALL posted signage and closures.
- From June-August, the Frisco Recreation Department offers a wide variety of youth sport and day camp programs at the Frisco Adventure Park.
Frisco Adventure Park
621 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
Office, Building, and Guest Service Hours:
Everyday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Hours subject to change based on private facility rentals and staffing
The tubing hill, Nordic Center and beginner ski/ride hill is closed for the winter 2021/22 season on April 10, 2022.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
In 2019, the Town of Frisco completed a $600k remodel of the Frisco Skate Park.
The park, located at the Frisco Adventure Park and designed by Evergreen Skateparks LLC, is now nearly three times the size of the old park with 28,000 square-feet of jumps, bumps, bowl pockets, transition areas and more. It has been described as “a lunar landscape kind of flowing park” by Evergreen founder Catherine Coulon.
There is a climbing area for kids next to the skate park. This boulder garden features three realistic-looking boulders, 8-10 feet high, made from glass-fiber-reinforced concrete. Each boulder provides a different level of difficulty to suit children of different ages and abilities, and there are even rope connectors between boulders for the more adventurous.
Drone use is not permitted. Please review the Town of Frisco’s Drone Policy for further details.