Chuck wagon rides are now closed for the summer 2023 season.
Two Below Zero Summer Chuck Wagon Rides
Take a ride on a Draft mule team-drawn wagon, which takes guests to an old fashioned campsite through unmatched Rocky Mountain scenery. Enjoy cowboy golf, corn hole toss, horseshoes, and practicing your ropin’ in the game corral before dinner. Whet your appetite with homemade biscuits and honey, while the Two Below Zero staff puts the final touches on a BBQ dinner, followed by a Wild West Show.
2023 Summer Pricing
- Adults and Youth – Ages 13 and up: $79 (sales tax additional $3)
- Kids Ages 4-12: $65 (sales tax additional $3)
- Young Kids Ages 3 & Under: Free
Summer Dinner Menu
- Biscuits and honey
- Signature beans
- Corn on the cob
- Smoked BBQ beef brisket & BBQ chicken (you get both)
- Peach cobbler with whipped cream
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available with advanced notice
- Typically run Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday during the peak of summer. In June there is a modified schedule depending on how many people reserve.
- Check in is at 4:45pm
- Chuck wagon rides are approximately 3 hours long and guests are typically back to their vehicles by 8:00pm.
Reservations are required and seating is limited. For reservations, go to DinnerSleighRides.com or call 970-453-1520.
Two Below Zero at the Frisco Adventure Park
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443