- Face coverings are required while at the Frisco Adventure Park
- Stay home if you are sick
- Keep six feet of distance from others not in your party
- Indoor seating is not available in the Frisco Day Lodge
Frisco Day Lodge
The Frisco Day Lodge is a beautiful, 4,000 square foot lodge with a great room boasting a fireplace and comfortable seating for guests to relax and enjoy the scenery. Guests are even able to view the tubing hill from inside the Day Lodge. Outdoor seating is available year-round to take advantage of Summit County’s many sunny days. Restrooms, WiFi, and lockers are also available for use year-round.
As a public facility, restrooms will remain accessible to the community whenever the Day Lodge is open and operational.
Day Lodge Winter Café
The Day Lodge has a small café which is open in the winter during normal hours of operation for the tubing hill and the beginner ski/ride hill. The café serves warm chili, hot dogs, nachos, hot chocolate and coffee, as well as candy, chips and other snacks. The café also offers cold beverages and beer, wine and liquor to those over the age of 21. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the views and comfort of our Day Lodge amenities.
Frisco Adventure Park
621 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Hours subject to change based on private facility rentals and staffing
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Guidelines for Your Visit
- Guests may not bring outside alcohol into the Day Lodge, per state liquor regulations. The Day Lodge has its own liquor license.
- Alcohol purchased onsite is permitted in the Day Lodge Great Room and surrounding patio area only.
- Outside food is permitted as long as guests clean the Day Lodge after this use or make arrangements to have it cleaned.
- Use of outside catering services is permitted for private functions.
- Use of illegal or controlled substances is not permitted in the Day Lodge facility.
- The Day Lodge is intended for public use and enjoyment. To this end, private parties or businesses may not rent the Day Lodge for more than 3 consecutive days, display or advertise on the premises, or utilize the premises for personal gain.
- Due to the cost of operating the Day Lodge, facility donations or discounts are generally not offered.
- Weapons are not permitted in the Day Lodge except by authorized law enforcement.
- Animals are not permitted in the Day Lodge, unless acting as a service animal.
- The Day Lodge maximum capacity is 120 people.
Private rentals are available during non-operating hours. A rental contract, rental fees, security deposit, and other special fees may apply for individuals and organizations wishing to use the Day Lodge.
Tubing birthday party packages are available when the tubing hill and ski/ride hill are open.