The Frisco Bike Park is Closed
The Frisco Bike Park is closed for the season.
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently
- Keep six feet of distance from others not in your party
- If things look too crowded to maintain safe physical distancing then come back later or on a different day
- Wear a face covering if inside or if you can’t keep six feet of distance outside
- Cover your mouth with your elbow or a tissue when sneezing or coughing
- Show caring and kindness with whatever action you take
About the Frisco Bike Park
Located next to the Frisco Day Lodge in the Frisco Adventure Park, the Bike Park has four different amenities for riders of all ages and abilities: pump track, slopestyle course, dirt jumps, and a dual slalom course.
- The park is open from dawn to dusk in the summer (typically May through early October, weather dependent) and is free to the public.
- Riders should understand and ride at their ability level and wear protective gear, including a helmet.
- Restrooms and a water refill station are available at the adjacent Frisco Day Lodge.
- “Like” the Frisco Adventure Park on Facebook for trail updates and weather closures.
Frisco Adventure Park
621 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
Seven days a week, 9:00am – 4:00pm. Hours subject to change based on private facility rentals
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
A continuous dirt loop of rollers and berms, reminiscent of a BMX track, but smaller in scale. This track teaches riders of all ages and abilities essential bike-handling skills while building fitness.
“It’s all about the flow.” A mixture of dirt jumps and mountain biking for a ride built to your ability. Choose from beginner to expert terrain.
Dirt Jump Facility
Built to challenge any rider. Practice on one jump or link maneuvers through the whole park. This facility will have you airborne in no time.
Dual Slalom Course
Race a friend on a slopestyle course that has bumps, jumps and S -curves. Speed is the name of the game.
Drone use is not permitted. Please review the Town of Frisco’s Drone Policy for further details.