Bike Park Updates
- With the help of the Jump Doctors, all of the dirt jumps are now open for the 2023 Summer Season. In addition, the pump track is currently open.
- Still working on getting the gravity lines open, stay tuned to the Frisco Adventure Park’s Facebook page for updates.
About the Frisco Bike Park
Located next to the Frisco Day Lodge in the Frisco Adventure Park, the Bike Park has four different amenities for riders of all ages and abilities: pump track, slopestyle course, dirt jumps and a dual slalom course.
- The park is open from dawn to dusk in the summer (typically May through early October, weather dependent) and is free to the public.
- Riders should understand and ride at their ability level and wear protective gear, including a helmet.
- Restrooms and a water refill station are available at the adjacent Frisco Day Lodge.
- “Like” the Frisco Adventure Park on Facebook for trail updates and weather closures.
Frisco Adventure Park
621 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
The Frisco Adventure Park’s free skate park, free 27-hole disc golf course, free hiking and biking trails, and a small portion of the free bike park are open for the Summer from dawn until dusk.
The Day Lodge is now open daily* from 9:00am – 5:00pm for information, restrooms, water fountain, snacks, refreshments, Innova discs (for purchase only), water bottles and Goodr Sunglasses.
*Day Lodge business hours may vary due to private facility rentals.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
A continuous dirt loop of rollers and berms, reminiscent of a BMX track, but smaller in scale. This track teaches riders of all ages and abilities essential bike-handling skills while building fitness.
“It’s all about the flow.” A mixture of dirt jumps and mountain biking for a ride built to your ability. Choose from beginner to expert terrain.
Dirt Jump Facility
Built to challenge any rider. Practice on one jump or link maneuvers through the whole park. This facility will have you airborne in no time.
Dual Slalom Course
Race a friend on a slopestyle course that has bumps, jumps and S -curves. Speed is the name of the game.
Birthday Parties at the Bike Park
The Frisco Bike Park is a great outdoor setting for a birthday party! While use of the Bike Park is always free of charge and open to the public, you can rent the red double tent with two picnic tables by the Pump Track:
- $25 for a 4 hour reservation
- Accommodates 12-16 kids at picnic tables
- Cancellation: Cancel at least 48 hours ahead of reservation to receive a full refund. Sorry, no refunds issued if canceled within 48 hours of reservation, and no refunds issued due to weather.
- Reservations can be made by filling out the form below.
Drone use is not permitted. Please review the Town of Frisco’s Drone Policy for further details.