The Mayor’s Cup is back! The 9th Annual Building Hope Mayor’s Cup Golf Tournament Presented by the Town of Frisco and Copper Creek will be held on Thursday, September 14, 2023 at the Copper Creek Golf Course and will once again pair fun with a meaningful goal, raising resources and awareness of mental health issues in Summit County. Not only will you be able to feed your soul with a beautiful day of golf at Copper Creek Golf Course, you will be supporting your community.
Building Hope Mayor’s Cup Golf Tournament
Thursday, September 14, 2023
Why is Building Hope Able to Return Copper Creek Golf Course?
Copper Mountain has been exceptionally generous over the years by offering a very generous sponsorship for Building Hope, which means your sponsorship goes even further to support mental health in Summit County.
The area around Copper Creek has been under construction for a few years now, and Copper is finally able to welcome us back after some pretty amazing projects at Copper Mountain. There are 14 holes available for play so we will play 14 holes on the 14th of September!
Copper Creek should be back to 18 holes in 2024 but we didn’t want to miss out on coming back to the Mayor’s Cup home course for one more year, so we are embracing a day with a unique and perfectly imperfect 14 holes.
“Imperfections are not inadequacies; they are reminders that we’re all in this together.” – Brené Brown
- Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 10:30am with check in starting at 9:00am inside the clubhouse
- Copper Creek Golf Course is located at 104 Wheeler Place at Copper Mountain
- Limited to 28 teams
- 14 holes, cart, and snacks and BBQ included
- Four person scramble
- Team and flag prizes
- Mulligans will be available onsite for $30 each with a maximum of eight mulligans per team.
Day of Details
The registration check-in area will be in the lobby between JJ’s Tavern and the golf pro shop.
Fed and Watered
- Please bring a reusable water bottle to fill on the course and prior to play.
- Breakfast- Bagels, cream cheese, fruit, and coffee will be provided prior to play. Sponsored by a generous, anonymous donor.
- Lunch- Every player will be provided with a bagged deli lunch- turkey, ham , or veggie sandwich with chips, chocolate chip cookie, piece of fruit, and a can of soda. Sponsored by the Town of Dillon and Town of Silverthorne.
- Early dinner- Awards will be presented in the clubhouse (JJ’s) following play (4pmish?), and a BBQ dinner will be served concurrently. Sponsored by the Town of Frisco.
- A beverage cart will be selling beverages on course during play.
Copper Creek Golf Course asks that golfers dress in typical golf attire so no denim or tank tops. A collared shirt and Dockers-style shorts or slacks for men and golf skirts, skorts, pants or shorts for women will assure that you are at least “lookin’ good”, even if you aren’t “playin’ good”.
There will be awards for:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Team
- Beat the Pro: Hole 10
- Ladies Closest to the Pin: Hole 7
- Men’s Closest to the Pin: Hole 17
- Ladies Longest Drive: Hole 6
- Men’s Longest Drive: Hole 11
- Ladies Longest Putt: Hole 4
- Men’s Longest Putt: Hole 16
Mulligans and More
- Once again this year, there will be a maximum of eight mulligans available to each team, and mulligans may be purchased onsite at registration check-in for $30 each with check, credit card or cash.
- Beat the pro game will be available again this year
Presenting and Fore Hope 2023 Sponsors
Thank you to our presenting sponsors the Town of Frisco and Copper Mountain/Copper Creek Golf Course.
Thank you Champion For Hope Sponsor
Thank you Partner Fore Hope Sponsors
Thank you Friend FORE Hope Sponsors
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations/BGV Gives
- Creative Cabinetry
- John Warner
- PCL Construction
- Team Summit
- Wember Owner’s Representative
$600 for one team of four
CHAMPION FORE HOPE SPONSOR
$2,500 for one team of four, a tee box/hole sponsorship, logo on poster, print ads, on-site recognition, social media mentions and logo on team cart
PARTNER FORE HOPE SPONSOR
$1,750 for one team of four, a tee box or hole sponsorship, logo on poster, on-site recognition, social media mentions and logo on team cart
FRIEND FORE HOPE SPONSOR
$1,000 for one team of four, a tee box or hole sponsorship, on-site recognition and logo on team cart
TEE OR HOLE SPONSOR
Tee or Hole Sponsor: $300
Prize donations are also needed and very welcome for the Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope. Please let us know if you or your business would like to donate a prize.
Registration Open Now
Online registration is preferred and oh so easy for you, but registration forms may be mailed to: Building Hope/Mayor’s Cup, PO Box 1771, Frisco, CO 80443 or emailed to Kenady Cummings at email@example.com.
For more information, please reach out to Kenady Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org.