The Mayor’s Cup is back! The 8th Annual Building Hope Mayor’s Cup Golf Tournament Presented by the Town of Frisco will be held on Monday, September 19, 2022 at the Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks and will once again pair fun with a meaningful goal, raising resources and awareness of mental health issues in Summit County. Not only will you be able to feed your soul with a beautiful day of golf at the Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks, you will be supporting your community.
“There are moments when all anxiety and stated toil are becalmed in the infinite leisure and repose of nature.” – Henry David Thoreau
- Monday, September 19, 2022 at 9:00am with check in from 8:00am-8:45am inside the clubhouse
- Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks located at 2929 Golden Eagle Road in beautiful Silverthorne, Colorado
- Limited to 36 teams
- 18 holes, cart, morning coffee and burrito, a bagged lunch, and post play BBQ included
- Four person scramble
- Team and flag Prizes
- Mulligans will be available onsite for $30 each with a maximum of eight mulligans per team.
Day of Details
The check-in area will be inside near the entrance into the clubhouse.
Fed and Watered
• Please bring a reusable water bottle to fill on the course and prior to play.
• Breakfast burritos and coffee sponsored by the Town of Frisco will be available at the clubhouse prior to play in the morning.
• Lunch- Every player will be provided with a bagged deli lunch from Enza’s and snacks for on course sustenance. This delicious lunch is being sponsored by a very generous anonymous donor.
• Early dinner- Awards will be presented in the clubhouse following play (3pmish?), and a BBQ dinner will be served concurrently with free beer from Highside Brewing.
• A beverage cart will be selling beverages on course during play.
The Raven Golf Club asks that golfers dress in typical golf attire so no denim or tank tops. A collared shirt and Dockers-style shorts or slacks for men and golf skirts, skorts, pants or shorts for women will assure that you are at least “lookin’ good”, even if you aren’t “playin’ good”.
There will be awards for:
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd Team
• Women’s closest to the pin
• Men’s closest to the pin
• Women’s longest putt
• Men’s longest putt
• Women’s longest drive
• Men’s longest drive
Mulligans and More
• Once again this year, there will be a maximum of eight mulligans available to each team, and mulligans may be purchased onsite at registration check-in for $30 each with check, credit card or cash.
• There will be a double your money contest.
• There will be a “use the pro drive” hole as well.
Let’s keeping adding more Champions, Partners, and Friends for Hope in 2022!
• Champion FORE Hope Sponsors- Breckenridge Grand Vacations/BGV Gives, FirstBank, and Vail Health
• Friend FORE Hope Sponsors- iFurnish, PCL Construction, Stais Architecture and Interiors, and The Canteen Tap House and Tavern
CHAMPION FORE HOPE SPONSOR
$2,500 for one team of four, a tee box/hole sponsorship, logo on poster, print ads, on-site recognition, social media mentions and logo on team cart
PARTNER FORE HOPE SPONSOR
$1,750 for for one team of four, a tee box or hole sponsorship, logo on poster, on-site recognition, social media mentions and logo on team cart
FRIEND FORE HOPE SPONSOR
$1,000 for one team of four, a tee box or hole sponsorship, on-site recognition and logo on team cart.
$600 for one team of four
TEE OR HOLE SPONSOR
Tee or Hole Sponsor: $300
Prize donations are also needed and very welcome for the Mayor’s Cup for Building Hope. Please let us know if you or your business would like to donate a prize.
Online registration is preferred and oh so easy for you, but registration forms may be mailed to: Building Hope/Mayor’s Cup, PO Box 1771, Frisco, CO 80443 or emailed to Sierra Andrews at Sierra@buildinghopesummit.org.
For more information, please call Sierra Andrews at 720-441-3267 or email her at Sierra@buildinghopesummit.org.
Building Hope Mayor’s Cup Golf Tournament
Monday, September 19, 2022