The Tubing Hill at the Frisco Adventure Park is open for the 2016/2017 winter season. Reservations are required and are available online or over the phone, 970-668-2558.
Frisco Adventure Park’s premiere attractions during the winter are the multi-lane tubing hill and beginner ski & ride hill which are both serviced by an easy to use surface lift.
The Adventure Park also includes the longtime favorite, Frisco Nordic Center. The Center offers 27k of ski trails, 20k of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado.
You can round out your high country experience with a scenic or dinner sleigh ride from Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides. Or, take a break from your day of activity in the new 4,000 square foot Frisco Day Lodge serving all Adventure Park customers.
Please call with any questions or inquiries Monday-Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at
- Tubing Hill – Opening on December 3rd, 2016. Reservations required.
- Adventure Start Ski/Ride Hill and Lessons – Opening on January 11, 2017. Reservations required for lessons.
- Nordic Center – Opening November 19, 2016
- Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides – Opening November 19, 2016
- Tumble Bubbles– Opening November 24, 2016
- Rent the Beautiful Day Lodge
- Recreation Programs & Special Events
Customer Feedback Survey