The Frisco Adventure Park tubing hill, ski/ride hill, Nordic skiing and sleigh rides are CLOSED for the 2015/2016 season.
Thanks for a great year!
Frisco Adventure Park’s premiere attractions during the winter are the multi-lane tubing hill and beginner ski & ride hill which are both serviced by an easy to use surface lift.
The Adventure Park also includes the longtime favorite, Frisco Nordic Center. The Nordic Center offers over 45km of Nordic and snowshoe trails on the Peninsula Recreation Area.
You can round out your high country experience with a scenic or dinner sleigh ride from Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides. Or, take a break from your day of activity in the new 4,000 square foot Frisco Day Lodge serving all Adventure Park customers.
Please call with any questions or inquiries Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at
- Tubing Hill – Closed for the 2015/2016 Season
- Adventure Start Ski/Ride Hill and Lessons – Closed for the 2015/2016 Season
- Nordic Center – Closed for the 2015/2016 Season
- Two Below Zero Dinner Sleigh Rides – Closed for the 2015/2016 Season
- Tumble Bubbles– Closed for the 2015/2016 Season
- Rent the Beautiful Day Lodge
- Recreation Programs & Special Events
Customer Feedback Survey