- Frisco Fun Club
- Trails of Wonder
- After School Biking
- Little Vikings Nordic Program
- Frisco Historic Fridays
- After School Art
Frisco Fun Club - Day Camp Program
Frisco Fun Club
Frisco Fun Club is an exciting and adventurous way for your kids (ages 5-12) to spend their time off from school! Enjoy themed activities that offer educational opportunities and activities on the days the kids do not have school and during their fall or summer break.
Wednesday Remote Learning + FFC
Working within the Summit School District Return to Learn Plan, the Town of Frisco will be offering full day care on Wednesdays when the Elementary Schools will be learning remotely.
Dates: Wednesdays, January 6-May 26, 2021
Location: Old Frisco Community Center (110 3rd Avenue, Frisco)
Cost: Frisco Residents–$45/day; Non-Residents–$50/day
Winter Fun Club 2020-2021 (No School Day Camp):
February 22-26, 2021
March 19 & 22, 2021
April 19-23, 2021
Frisco Fun Club will run Monday-Friday from June 3-August 18, 2021 (There is no camp on July 5, 2020 for the observance of Independence Day.) **Dates are subject to change based on the 2021-2022 Summit School District Calendar**
Summer program registration will open online only for those that live or work in Frisco or Copper at 8:00am on Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Registration will be available at 12:00pm for non-residents, online only.
Proof of residence (driver’s license, utility bill, or something with your physical address etc.) or working for a Frisco or Copper business (pay stub) must be e-mailed to SaraS@townoffrisco.com by April 6, 2020. Only Frisco residents (people that have a physical address in Frisco town limits) will receive resident rates.
Rates per day
Frisco Residents: $45/Non-residents: $50
Additional Child Discount–now available online. Here’s how it works:
- You pay full price for your first child ($45 resident/$50 non-resident) and each additional child after that will receive 20% off ($36 resident/$40 non-resident).
- To receive the discount, your children must be registered for the SAME day of camp.
- This discount applies to siblings; no other family members will be eligible to receive this discount.
- Click here to view our cancellation policy.
Camper drop off is between 8:00am – 9:00am, pick up is between 4:30pm – 5:30pm. On field trip days drop off is by 8:30am, and pickup is 5:00-5:30pm (Summer Camp Only).
Summer Fun Club is located at the Frisco Nordic Center at the Peninsula Recreation Area (616 Recreation Way, Frisco, CO 80443)
Winter Fun Club is located at the Old Frisco Community Center (110 3rd Avenue, Frisco, CO 80443)
We will be utilizing for better safety practices, and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
To learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security, https://www.epactnetwork.com/corp/about-us/questions-about-epact/
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is required to attend Frisco Fun Club along with an updated copy of your child’s immunizations records. If this is not turned in prior to your child’s first day of camp they will not be permitted to attend. If you have participated in the past, this packet is only valid for one year and must be updated annually. These can be scanned and e-mailed to SaraS@townoffrisco.com or dropped off at the Frisco Day Lodge.
New campers must sign slip on the last page of the Parent Handbook to hand in with their camper packet.
Summer Fun Club Registration opens Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 8:00am for Frisco or Copper Residents (individuals that live or work in Frisco or Copper). Proof of residency or employment will be required (paystubs, utility bills, or ID with physical address). Documentation must be presented in-person to Town staff at the Frisco Adventure Park, Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (621 Recreation Way, Frisco). If you already provided this information for summer registration, then you will still be eligible for early registration.
Registration for non-residents will be available starting on Wednesday April 8, 2020 at 12:00pm.
If you are enrolled in the CCCAP program please be sure that we have received your authorization letter. Payment for unauthorized days will be required upfront.
Parents of campers with any special need must contact the Recreation Programs Coordinator at SaraS@townoffrisco.com at least ten days in advance of their child’s attendance of a Town of Frisco Recreation Program. The Recreation Programs Manager and Recreation Programs Coordinator will ask to set up a time to meet and discuss what reasonable accommodations can be made for the camper.
For more information about Frisco Recreation programs or help with registration, please call Sara at (970) 668-5276 x3053 or email at SaraS@townoffrisco.com.