Frisco Fun Club - Day Camp Program
Frisco Fun Club is an exciting and adventurous way for your kids to spend their time off from school! Enjoy themed activities that offer educational opportunities and activities on the days the kids do not have school and during their summer break. Camp will run from 8:00am – 5:30pm on the following dates, please click on the dates to view the daily activities:
2017-2018 Winter Fun Club Dates
January 2-5, 8
March 23 and 26
Rates per day
Frisco Residents: $40/Non-residents: $45
We are offering an Additional Child Discount–now available online. Here’s how it works:
- You pay full price for your first child ($40 resident/$45 non-resident) and each additional child after that will receive 20% off ($32 resident/$36 non-resident).
- To receive the discount, your children must be registered for the SAME day of camp.
- This discount applies to siblings; no other family members will be eligible to receive this discount.
- You will not be eligible for the discount if you ask us to provide you the discount after you have registered your child for camp.
- We are implementing a $3 cancellation fee for Fun Club. Click here to view our cancellation policy.
Camper drop off is between 8:00am – 9:00am, pick up is between 4:30pm – 5:30pm.
Summer Fun Club is located at the Frisco Nordic Center at the Peninsula Recreation Area (616 Recreation Way, Frisco, CO 80443)
Winter Fun Club (October, December, January, March, and April) at the old Community Center Building (110 S. 3rd Ave, Frisco, CO 80443)
This document is required to attend Frisco Fun Club along with an updated copy of your child’s immunizations records. If this is not turned in prior to your child’s first day of camp they will not be permitted to attend. If you have participated in the past, this packet is only valid for one year and must be updated annually. These can be scanned and e-mailed to SaraS@townoffrisco.com or dropped off at the Frisco Day Lodge.
New campers must sign slip on the last page of the Parent Handbook to hand in with their camper packet.
Online registration for Frisco Fun Club is now available or call 970-668-2558 to register over the phone. Registration for summer will begin on April 4, 2018.
If you are enrolled in the CCCAP program please be sure that we have received your authorization letter. Payment for unauthorized days will be required upfront.
Parents of campers with any special need must contact the Recreation Programs Coordinator at SaraS@townoffrisco.com at least ten days in advance of their child’s attendance of a Town of Frisco Recreation Program. The Recreation Programs Manager and Recreation Programs Coordinator will ask to set up a time to meet and discuss what reasonable accommodations can be made for the camper.
For more information about Frisco Recreation programs or help with registration, please call 970-668-2558 or email SaraS@townoffrisco.com