Frisco Fun Club
Frisco Fun Club is an exciting and adventurous way for your kids, ages 5-12, to spend their time off from school. Enjoy themed activities that offer educational opportunities and activities on the days the kids do not have school including during their fall and summer break.
- Dates: Monday-Friday, June 3 – August 18, 2021
- Time: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Location: Frisco Elementary School (800 8th Avenue, Frisco)
- Cost: Frisco Residents $45/day; Non-Residents $50/day
- Schedule 8/2-8/6 “Fantasy Island 2021”:
Frisco Fun Club will run Monday-Friday from June 3 – August 18, 2021 (There is no camp on July 5, 2021 for the observance of Independence Day.) Dates are subject to change based on the 2021-2022 Summit School District Calendar.
Drop Off & Pickup
- Camper drop off is between 8:00am – 9:00am, pick up is between 4:30pm – 5:30pm.
- On field trip days drop off is by 8:30am, and pickup is 5:00-5:30pm (Summer Camp Only).
Rates per Day
- Frisco resident: $45*
- Non-resident: $50*
*Additional Child Discount – now available online. Here’s how it works:
- You pay full price for your first child ($45 resident/$50 non-resident) and each additional child after that will receive 20% off ($36 resident/$40 non-resident).
- To receive the discount, your children must be registered for the same day of camp.
- This discount applies to siblings; no other family members will be eligible to receive this discount.
New Auto Debit Payment Option
The Town of Frisco is excited to offer you a new payment option for program enrollment. This new option allows you to put 20% down of the overall cost of your summer registration fees. You will have to save a credit card to your profile, and on the first of every month the remaining balance for that month will automatically be taken from of the card on file. Please remember that you can still pay in full upon checkout. View “How-To Setup Auto Pay” document.
How to Register
Summer Frisco Fun Club registration is available online only. Registration opened on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 and filled up very quickly. Please click on the button below to be added to a waitlist. We will call you when/if a spot opens up for your child – there is no fee for being put on a waitlist. Simply walk through the registration process and it will prompt a waitlist option.
Registration Help Documents
- Summer Registration Account Creation How-To
- Summer Fun Club Registration How-To
- Access Purchase History How-To
- Access Enrollment Calendar How-To
- ePACT QR CODE
Proof of Residency
Proof of residence (driver’s license, utility bill, or something with your physical address etc.) or proof of employment with a business in Frisco or Copper (pay stub) must be e-mailed to FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com by April 5, 2021. Only Frisco residents (people that have a physical address in Frisco town limits) will receive resident rates.
- Summer Fun Club:
Frisco Nordic Center
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
- Winter Fun Club:
The Old Frisco Community Center
110 3rd Avenue
Frisco, CO 80443
Youth Camps & Programs
Important Information & Required Documents
ePACT Network & Requirements
We will be utilizing for better safety practices, and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medication Administration Form
- Emergency Medication Forms: Asthma Care Plan and Allergy and Anaphylaxis Care Plan
- Illness Policy
This is required to attend Frisco Fun Club along with an updated copy of your child’s immunizations records.
If this is not turned in prior to your child’s first day of camp they will not be permitted to attend. If you have participated in the past, this packet is only valid for one year and must be updated annually. These should be scanned and e-mailed to FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com.
Fun Club Parent Handbook
New campers must sign slip on the last page of the Parent Handbook to hand in with their camper packet.
Parents of campers with any special need must call 970-418-0898 or email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com at least ten days in advance of their child’s attendance of a Town of Frisco Recreation Program. The Recreation Programs Manager and Recreation Programs Coordinator will ask to set up a time to meet and discuss what reasonable accommodations can be made for the camper.