About Bike Camp
Bike camp is open to youth ages 6-13. Our instructors will guide the camp through the Frisco Bike Park features and the Frisco Peninsula trails. Camp will be divided into two groups based on ability level to ensure the best instruction for all riders. Our instructors will focus on body positioning, balance, gear shifting, and maneuvering over obstacles. Participants should feel comfortable riding a bike and be familiar with braking, cornering, and pumping their bike. Participants will bike 5-8 miles each day of camp.
NOTE: Each week of bike camp will have the same activity schedule.
All participants must bring the following to camp:
- Functional bike with gears (no training wheels) – bikes must have front and rear brakes, and gears
- Bladder for backpack – recommended for hydration
- Bike gloves, elbow, and knee pads – must be worn when participants are on their bikes
- Tennis shoes
- Sack lunch with snacks
2024 Bike Camp Dates
Camp meets Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily.
- Week 1: TBD
- Week 2:TBD
- Week 3: TBD
Registration for all Summer 2024 Programs will open at 8:00am on Wednesday, April 3, 2024 for Frisco and Copper Residents or those employed in Frisco or Copper. Registration will open at 12:00pm on Wednesday, April 3, 2024 for all non-residents.
- Frisco resident: $250
- Non-resident: $275
New Auto Debit Payment Option
The Town of Frisco is excited to offer you a new payment option for program enrollment. This new option allows you to put 20% down of the overall cost of your summer registration fees. You will have to save a credit card to your profile, and on the first of every month the remaining balance for that month will automatically be taken from of the card on file. Please remember that you can still pay in full upon checkout. View “How-To Setup Auto Pay” document.
How to Register
Frisco summer camp registration is available online only. Please click on the button below to register or be added to a waitlist, if full. We will call you when/if a spot opens up for your child – there is no fee for being put on a waitlist. Simply walk through the registration process, and it will prompt a waitlist option.
Proof of Residency or Employment for Early Registration and/or Resident Rates
To be able to register early at 8:00am on Wednesday, April 3, 2024- Proof of residency in Frisco or Copper (driver’s license, utility bill, or something with your physical address etc.) or proof of employment with a business in Frisco or Copper (pay stub) or poof of enrollment at Frisco Elementary School for the 2023-2024 school year (report card) must be e-mailed to FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com. We will begin accepting proof of residency on Friday, March 1. Proof of residency must be submitted by Monday, April 1, in order to register at 8:00am on Wednesday, April 3.
Heads up- only Frisco residents (people who have a physical address in Frisco town limits) will receive resident rates.
Registration Help Documents
We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
- Summer Registration Account Creation How-To
- Summer Fun Club Registration How-To
- Access Purchase History How-To
- Access Enrollment Calendar How-To
- ePACT QR CODE
Cancellations made 14 or more days prior to the start date of the camp will receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the start date of the camp will not receive a refund. All cancellations will be subject to a $15 cancellation fee. Please email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation.
ePACT Network & Requirements
We will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.