- Frisco Fun Club
- Skate Camps
- Bike Camp
- Adventure Camp
- H2O Camp
- Girls on the Run Camp
- Play-Well Lego® Camp
Frisco Skate Camp is open to youth ages 6-13; our instructors will guide the camp through the new Frisco Skate Park features . Camp will be divided into two groups based on ability level to ensure the best instruction for all participants. Our instructors will focus on body positioning, balance, technique and work on helping the participants progress throughout the week. Participants should feel comfortable on a skateboard. Participants will be in the skate park for 6-7 hours each day and should feel comfortable being outside for extended periods of time.
All participants must bring the following to the program: functional skateboard, helmet, bladder for backpack (recommended for hydration), sunscreen, tennis shoes and a sack lunch with snacks.
**All participants must bring and wear gloves, helmet, elbow and knee pads while they are on their skateboards.**
June 17-21, 2019
July 22-26, 2019
August 5-9, 2019
You will be prompted to register, or be added to a wait list. Please note we strongly encourage you to visit the website to ensure you remember your password, or to create a new account prior to registration opening.
Camp meets Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily. Please note that you may put your child on a wait list if the session you are looking at is full; there is no fee for being put on a wait list. Simply walk through the registration process and it will prompt a wait list option. We will call you when/if a spot opens up for your child.
Cancellation 14 or more days prior to the start date of the camp will receive a full refund. Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the start date of the camp will not receive a refund. Please contact Linsey Joyce at LinseyJ@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation.
Online Skate Camp Registration opens April 3, 2019 at 8:00am, online only for Frisco or Copper residents or individuals who work in Frisco or Copper. Proof of residency or employment will be required (paystubs, utility bills, or ID with physical address). Documentation must be presented in-person to Town staff at the Frisco Adventure Park, Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm during the month of March (621 Recreation Way, Frisco). The Adventure Park Day Lodge will also be open for residency or work status verification on Saturday, March 30 and Sunday, March 31, 2019.
Registration for non-residents will be available starting on April 3, 2019 at 12:00pm, online only.
Please note we strongly encourage you to visit the website to ensure you remember your password, or to create a new account by clicking here. You can learn how to create your new account by clicking here. For a “How-to” registration help click on here.
**New this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices, and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
To learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security, https://www.epactnetwork.com/corp/about-us/questions-about-epact/
Have questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com