H2O Camp is a water sports camp that is open to youth ages 9-14 and is ideal for adventurous kids who want to explore Dillon Reservoir and learn kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, and fishing skills. We will finish up our adventures with a whitewater rafting trip with Kodi Rafting. The Frisco Bay Marina will provide the necessary gear and expertise.
NOTE: Each week of H2O camp will have the same activity schedule.
All participants must bring the following to camp:
- Bathing suits
- Sack lunch
- Water bottle
- Warm dry clothes
- Water shoes
2021 H2O Camp Dates
Camp meets Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily.
- Week 1: June 14-18, 2021
- Week 2: August 2-6, 2021
- Week 3: August 9-13, 2021
- Frisco resident: $280
- Non-resident: $300
New Auto Debit Payment Option
The Town of Frisco is excited to offer you a new payment option for program enrollment. This new option allows you to put 20% down of the overall cost of your summer registration fees. You will have to save a credit card to your profile, and on the first of every month the remaining balance for that month will automatically be taken from of the card on file. Please remember that you can still pay in full upon checkout. View “How-To Setup Auto Pay” document.
How to Register
2021 H20 Camp is sold out. Registration opened on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 and filled up very quickly.
Please click on the button below to be added to the waitlist. We will call you when/if a spot opens up for your child – there is no fee for being put on a waitlist. Simply walk through the registration process and it will prompt a waitlist option.
Registration Help Documents
We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
Cancellations made 14 or more days prior to the start date of the camp will receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the start date of the camp will not receive a refund. All cancellations will be subject to a $15 cancellation fee. Please email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation.
ePACT Network & Requirements
We will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.