Frisco Bay Marina Updates
- We will be CLOSED on Monday’s and Tuesday’s for the remainder of the 2022 summer season, for ALL Power & Paddle rentals.
- Please call 970-668-4334 to make rental reservations, online reservations have been shut off for the remainder of the 2022 summer season, due to water levels, weather and staffing issues.
- We can ONLY make same day reservations, please walk-in or call us at 970-668-4334.
- LAST DAY for Paddle rentals will be 09/25/2022.
- LAST DAY for Power rentals will be 10/02/2022, depending on water levels and/ or weather.
- The boat ramp is open from 9:00am-5:00pm, seven days a week. The last day for the boat ramp will be 10/16/22 depending on water levels and weather.
- The boat ramp will be closed for the season 10/17/22
Rentals at the Frisco Bay Marina
So, you’re planning a visit to Frisco and you learn about our certified clean marina on Dillon Reservoir, with deep cobalt water framed by picturesque mountains. You’ve peeped at our Instagram and you’ve seen the webcam footage and you’re eager to get out on the water, but now you’re wishing that you had a boat, or a canoe, or a kayak, or a SUP, or fishing gear, or . . . well, guess what? We’ve got you covered. You don’t have to own watercraft or gear, let alone drag it along with you on vacation, because we have everything you need right here.
The Frisco Bay Marina offers rentals of power fishing and pontoon boats, stand up paddle boards, canoes & kayaks, and fishing boats and poles. You can also rent sailboats and take sailing lessons through a third-party vendor. The rental season typically ends in early October.
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Sunday – Saturday Office is open 9:00am-5:00pm
Monday & Tuesday- Closed for rentals
Wednesday – Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm
Boat Ramp & Aquatic Nuisance Species Station Hours
The boat ramp is now open from 9:00am-5:00pm, seven days a week.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
How to rent power boats or paddle sports gear at the Frisco Bay Marina
While it’s true that the Frisco Bay Marina offers a solid array of boating, paddle sports, and fishing equipment, know that planning ahead is essential. If you show up without reserving gear in advance, you’re probably going to be out of luck. Fortunately, there’s more than one way to reserve watercraft through the marina before you arrive.
Bonus: If you book rentals online more than 24 hours in advance, you also get a 5% discount!
For longer outings, call to reserve a boat or gear
If you’d like to rent a boat for more than two hours, call 970-668-4334 to make a reservation.
Power boat safety on the water at Dillon Reservoir
We’ve chosen the pontoon boats we offer for rental for their ease of use. If you can drive a car, you can operate one of these boats. When you arrive (after making your reservation in advance), we have a video presentation to help visitors learn about water safety. The video will show you how to operate the boat and where to look for markers in the reservoir that indicate that it’s safe to navigate. When you return from your outing, a dock attendant will even help you easily get back to shore.
Marina Park rental information
Due to the popularity of the Frisco Bay Marina and Marina Park, rental availability is extremely limited. Learn more about renting Marina Park.