Rentals at the Frisco Bay Marina
- Power and paddle rental reservations are now open for the 2023 summer season, please call 970-389-8770 or book online.
- Rentals will start on Friday, May 26 water and weather dependent.
So, you’re planning a visit to Frisco and you learn about our certified clean marina on Dillon Reservoir, with deep cobalt water framed by picturesque mountains. You’ve peeped at our Instagram and you’ve seen the webcam footage and you’re eager to get out on the water, but now you’re wishing that you had a boat, or a canoe, or a kayak, or a SUP, or fishing gear, or . . . well, guess what? We’ve got you covered. You don’t have to own watercraft or gear, let alone drag it along with you on vacation, because we have everything you need right here.
The Frisco Bay Marina offers rentals of pontoon boats, fishing boats and poles, stand up paddle boards, canoes & kayaks, and so much more! You can also rent sailboats and take sailing lessons through a third-party vendor. The rental season typically ends end of September.
Frisco Bay Marina
267 Marina Road
Frisco, CO 80443
Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Rentals begin May 26, 2023 through end of September, water and weather dependent.
Boat Ramp & Aquatic Nuisance Species Station Hours
Ramp opens May 26, 2023, water and weather dependent through October 15, 2023.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Helpful links to guide you through the rental process
- Booking rental reservations- If you’d like to rent a boat or water craft for longer than two hours, please call 970-668-4334 to make a reservation.
- Waivers- We are excited to get you out on the water as soon as we can when you arrive, but we need to make sure that all participants have both waivers filled first. This will save time at check in!
- Parking- Parking can be tight sometimes, that is why we recommend you arriving 30-45 minutes early. The implementation of paid parking at the Marina is intended to encourage the use of public transportation, bikes, and walking whenever possible; and to encourage those who are not primarily using Marina parking to access the Marina to park in other areas of town.
Marina Park rental information
Due to the popularity of the Frisco Bay Marina and Marina Park, rental availability is extremely limited. Learn more about renting Marina Park.