Snowshoeing at the Frisco Nordic Center
When you visit the Frisco Nordic Center, you will be surrounded by snowy peaks in every direction and the quiet of the trail. The Frisco Nordic Center offers beautiful trails and snowshoe rentals seven days a week. The Frisco Nordic Center is just steps from the Frisco Adventure Parks’ tubing hill and beginner ski/ride hill.
Enjoy a self-guided snowshoe with interpretive signs along the way or sign up for a guided tour with one of our knowledgeable Nordic Instructors.
Snowshoe Renters: Please wear mid-weight or winter-weight boots that are at least above the ankle in height.
Snowshoe Trail Pass Rates
|Daily Trail Passes||Price|
|Children (12 and under)||Free|
Snowshoe Rental Rates
Frisco Nordic Center
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
The Frisco Nordic Center is open 7 days a week from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Guided Snowshoe Tours
Guided snowshoe tours are a great way to enjoy a stroll through the meadows and woods of the Frisco Nordic Center. Guides will lead the way, share local history, and fun facts about flora and fauna.
Times and Rates
- Snowshoe tours are $75 per person or $60 per person for groups of 5 or more.
- Price include an all-day trail pass but does not include rentals.
- Tours are by request and are available at 10:00am, 12:00pm, and 2:00pm daily.
- Reservations are recommended. Please call 970-668-2570 to make a reservation.
- Spanish speaking guide available by reservation on Fridays and Saturdays
Free Snowshoe Trails on Public Land Around Frisco
With so much public land surrounding Frisco, you can also hike and snowshoe on some of the most popular trails both in Frisco and just minutes from Town! Please consider alternative modes of transportation to our busy trailheads when possible.