Non-Profit Fundraising Opportunities
The Town of Frisco partners with local non-profit organizations each year to provide vital services at Frisco events in return for fundraising opportunities for non-profits. Non-profits are invited to apply for fundraising opportunities for the following events:
- Colorado BBQ Challenge– June 13-15, 2019
- Concerts in the Park– Thursdays from June 20, 2019 through August 22, 2019 (except on July 4)
- July 4
- Founder’s Day– July 6, 2019
Who Should Apply
Non-profit partners should be a 501(c) (3), (6), or (7) in good standing with the IRS.
Non-Profit Partnership Application Timeline
2020 Applications will be released in January 2020.
- Applications will be available online on Monday, January 7, 2019 and are due no later than 5:00pm on Monday, February 4, 2019. There are no exceptions to this deadline. If you are mailing your application, it must be received by the deadline on Monday, February 4, 2019 – a February 4, 2019 postmark and receipt of the application at a later date will not be accepted. Applications may be mailed, dropped off at Frisco Town Hall, faxed or emailed- submission information on the application.
- Applications will be reviewed through February 22, 2019.
- Non-profit will be notified of the outcome by March 1, 2019.
Non-Profit Partnership Selection Criteria
- The non-profit’s mission and how it aligns with the Frisco events
- The non-profit’s benefit to the citizens of Frisco
- The non-profit’s ability to recruit volunteers
- The non-profit’s ability to increase the attendance at an event
- Any past experience with the non-profit while they were part of the Frisco event partnership program
Please note that past selection does not guarantee future selection. All selections are made by the Town of Frisco; decisions of the Town are final.