The after school skateboard program at the Frisco Adventure Park is open to kids ages 5-12. Our instructors will focus on body positioning, balance, and technique and will work on helping participants progress throughout the session. Participants should feel comfortable on a skateboard.
All participants must bring the following to the program:
- Functional skateboard
- Helmet, gloves, elbow, and knee pads – must be worn by participants when they are on their skateboards
- Water bottle
- Tennis shoes
2023 After School Skateboarding Dates
The after school skateboarding program meets from 3:55pm – 5:30pm.
- Session I: Tuesdays, August 22 – September 12, 2023
- Session II: Tuesdays, September 19 – October 10, 2023
- Session I: Thursdays, August 24-September 10
- Session II: Thursdays, September 21-October 12
Transportation will be provided from Frisco Elementary; Town of Frisco staff will drive a 15-passenger van to drive the kids to the Frisco Skate Park. Parents will pick up their children at the Frisco Skate Park.
$95 per session
12 kids per session
How to Register
- Online registration will open at 8:00am on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
Cancelations two weeks or more prior to the first day of the session will receive a full refund. Cancelations less than two weeks prior to the first day of the session will forfeit fees. Please email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com to make a cancelation. View our full cancellation policy.
ePACT Network & Requirements
Again this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.