- Frisco Fun Club
- After School Skateboarding
- Little Vikings Nordic Program
- Art of Gift Giving
- Kids’ Night Out
After School Skateboarding at the Frisco Skate Park!
New this fall we are offering an after school skateboarding program! The program is open to youth ages 5-12; our instructors will guide the participants through the new Frisco Skate Park features and will focus on body positioning, balance, technique and work on helping the participants progress throughout session. Participants should feel comfortable on a skateboard.
All participants must bring the following to the program: functional skateboard, helmet, water bottle, snack sunscreen and tennis shoes.
**All participants must bring and wear gloves, helmet, elbow and knee pads while they are on their skateboards.**
We are offering two sessions this fall; Tuesdays or Thursdays. If you would like your child to attend both days, you must register for each session separately. Transportation will be offered from Frisco Elementary to the Frisco Skate Park on both Tuesdays and Thursdays. Transportation is included in the registration fee.
Tuesdays, September 3-October 8 from 4:15 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Thursdays, September 5-October 10 from 4:15 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
You will be prompted to register, or be added to a wait list.
Frisco Adventure Park (621 Recreation Way). Program will meet at the skate park.
Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to the first day of the session will receive a full refund. Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the first day of the session will not receive a refund. Please contact Linsey Joyce at LinseyJ@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation.
Online Skate Camp Registration opens Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 8:00am.
Please note we strongly encourage you to visit the website to ensure you remember your password, or to create a new account by clicking here. You can learn how to create your new account by clicking here. For a “How-to” registration help click on here.
**New this year, we have been utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices, and to reduce our carbon footprint! If your child attended Fun Club or Sports Camps with us this summer, you should have already filled out the required paperwork. If not:
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
To learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & amp; Security, https://www.epactnetwork.com/corp/about-us/questions-about-epact/
Have questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com