- General Info
- Frisco Kayak Park
- Disc Golf Course
- Historic Park & Museum
- Marina Park
- Meadow Creek Park
- Multi-Purpose & Ball Field
- Pioneer Park Tennis
- Walter Byron Park
- Reserve a Park or Facility
Frisco has a variety of great parks providing everything from free ice skating in the winter to pond fishing in the summer.
Some of the highlights include:
- Kayak park on Ten Mile Creek
- Sandy beach at the Frisco Bay Marina
- Miles of paved recreational paths connecting the parks in this very bike and pedestrian friendly town
Frisco is also surrounded by public land so there is really a “park” in every direction. Figuring out where to visit first will be your hardest task…
Most Town owned parks and facilities are not available for rental on holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day).
Important park rules and regulations:
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Each park has strict limits on capacity. Please visit your desired parks information page for details.
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than 3.2% beer in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please utilize Mutt Mitt dispensers.