About the Park
Meadow Creek Park is located behind the Walmart in Frisco and features a pavilion, a small playground, and a pond with lots of green space to enjoy a day outside.
Rental Rates & Information
Rentals are in four-hour increments:
- Non-profit/Town Resident: $25
- Summit County Resident: $100
- Out of County Resident: $150
- Security Deposit: $100
- Maximum Capacity: 50 people
- Rental Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
Meadow Creek Park
828 Meadow Drive
Frisco, CO 80443
Park Hours: 6:00am–10:00pm
- Gazebo (26 x 29 covered, ADA accessible) with lights
- Large and regular sized charcoal cooking grills (charcoal not provided)
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request)
- Picnic tables and benches
- Restroom facilities are not available. One portable toilet is on site during summer months
- Parking – limited to ten spaces
- Adjacent to the Summit Stage Transfer Center
Park Use Rules and Regulations
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than fermented malt beverages in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping, or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please pick up after your dog by utilizing Mutt Mitt dispensers.