- General Info
- Mountain Biking
- Road Biking
- Biking Events
- Recreation/Bike Path
- Frisco Bike Park
- Women’s Bike Clinics
Frisco Bike Park – Closed for the Season
Located at 621 Recreation Way in the Frisco Adventure Park, has four different park amenities for riders of all sizes and abilities: pump track, slopestyle course, dirt jumps and a dual slalom course.
- The park is open from dawn to dusk in the summer (approximately until early October, weather dependent) and is free to the public.
- It is recommend that riders understand and ride at their ability level and wear protective gear including a helmet.
- The Bike Park is next to the Frisco Day Lodge which has restrooms and a water refill station.
- Like the Frisco Bike Park on Facebook for more trail details.
- Call 970-668-2558 if you would like to rent a small picnic area next to the bike park for a birthday party or small gathering.
A continuous dirt loop of rollers and berms, reminiscent of a BMX track but smaller in scale. This track teaches riders of all ages and abilities essential riding skills while building fitness and bike handling skills.
“It’s all about the flow.” A mixture of dirt jumps and mountain biking for a ride built to your ability. Choose from beginner to expert terrain.
Dirt Jump Facility
Built to challenge any rider. Practice on one jump or link maneuvers through the whole park. This facility will have you airborne in no time.
Dual Slalom Course
Race a friend on a slopestyle course that has bumps, jumps and S -curves. The name of the game is speed.
Check out the cool videos of the Goodbye to Summer Dual Slalom and Super Happy Fun Day Jam.