Parents can enjoy a night while our staff takes the kids tubing at the Frisco Adventure Park, followed by pizza and a movie. The kids will tube from 5:00pm-6:00pm with pizza and a movie to follow from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
If your child has allergies, please plan on providing them with an alternative dinner for the evening.
All particpants must bring the following to Kid’s Night Out:
• Snow clothes: snow pants, warm jacket, hat, gloves, and snow boots
• Water bottle
2022 Kids’ Night Out Dates
The Kids’ Night Out program meets from 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Friday, January 14, 2022
- Friday, February 11, 2022
- Friday, March 4, 2022
- Frisco resident – $25
- Non-residents – $30
How to Register
- Registration for Kids’ Night out is available online only.
- Registration will open at 8:00am on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 for those that live or work in Frisco or Copper (must show proof of residence annually). If you provided proof of residency or employment in Frisco or Copper for summer registration, you are already eligible for early registration. It is not too late to qualify for early registration, please e-mail proof of residency or employment to FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com no later than 12:00pm on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
- Registration will open for non-residents at 12:00pm on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
- We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
All 2022 Kids Night Out dates are currently full. Please click below to join the waitlist.
Cancellations two weeks or more prior to the first day of the session will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the first day of the session will forfeit fees. Please email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation. View our full cancellation policy.
ePACT Network & Requirements
Again this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.