The Town of Frisco is excited to announce a new program for the 2022/2023 school year; After School Fun Club. After School Fun Club is a different program than Frisco Fun Club and will provide consistent childcare, running five days a week at Frisco Elementary School, after school. The program will mimic our summer Frisco Fun Club activities, including games, team building, crafts, sports, and more. We are excited to continue to work with The Frosted Flamingo for art activities, SnoEducation for science based activities, and the Frisco Historic Park for educational activities.
2022 After School Fun Club Details
Monday – Friday throughout the 2022/2023 School Year
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 3:55pm-5:30pm
- Wednesdays from 3:05pm-5:30pm
The After School Fun Club program is open to kids ages 5-12 years old.
- $15/day on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- $20/day on Wednesdays
Information about Summer 2023 programs will be updated in the new year. Registration will open Wednesday, April 5, at 8:00am
How to Register
Online registration for the months of November-February for After School Fun Club is now open. Please visit the registration website to view availability and add to the waitlist.
New to Town of Frisco programs? Or need help with registration?
We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
The Town of Frisco is proud to offer an afterschool scholarship program. Financial assistance is available for local youth so they can participate in the Town of Frisco’s youth programs. Click here for the scholarship application form.
ePACT Network & Requirements
Again this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.