The after school bike program at the Frisco Adventure Park is open to youth ages 5-12. Our instructors will take participants on the Frisco Adventure Park trails and will focus on body positioning, balance, technique and work on helping the participants progress throughout the session in the Frisco Bike Park. Participants should feel comfortable on a bike with gears and hand brakes.
All participants must bring the following to the program:
- Functional bike (must have gears and hand brakes)
- Helmet and protective pads – must bring and wear gloves, helmet, elbow, and knee pads while they are on their bikes
- Water (backpack with bladder preferred)
- Tennis shoes
2021 After School Biking Dates
The after school biking program is offered in late summer/fall only. Please check back for updates on 2021 dates.
$90 per session
How to Register
Registration for the after school biking program is available online only. Registration will open in August 2021 for those that live or work in Frisco or Copper (must show proof of residence annually).
We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
Cancellations two weeks or more prior to the first day of the session will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the first day of the session will forfeit fees. Please email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation. View our full cancellation policy.
ePACT Network & Requirements
Again this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com.