The after school bike program at the Frisco Adventure Park is open to kids ages 5-12. Instructors will guide participants through the bike park and on the Frisco Adventure Park trails to focus on body positioning, balance, and technique as they progress throughout the session. Participants should feel comfortable on a bike with gears and hand brakes.
All participants must bring the following to the program:
- Functional bike with gears (no training wheels) – bikes must have front and rear brakes and gears
- Water bottle
- Bike gloves, elbow, wrist, and knee pads – participants must bring and wear bike gloves, elbow, and knee pads while they are on their bikes
- Tennis shoes
2023 After School Biking Dates
The after school biking program meets from 3:55pm-5:30pm on Mondays and 3:05pm-5:30pm on Wednesdays
- Monday Session I: August 21 – September 18, 2023 from 3:55pm-5:30pm (no class on September 4, 2023)
- Monday Session II: September 25 – October 16, 2023 from 3:55pm-5:30pm
- Wednesday Session I: August 23 – September 13, 2023 from 3:05pm-5:30pm
- Wednesday, Session II: September 20, 2023 – October 11, 2023 3:05pm-5:30pm
Town of Frisco staff will bike to Frisco Elementary to pick up students in the after school biking program. All participants will ride their bikes to the Frisco Adventure Park with their instructor. Participants will need to carry their backpack with them to the program. Parents are asked to please park their child’s bike at one of the bike racks at Frisco Elementary.
- Monday Sessions I & II: $95/each session
- Wednesday Session I & II: $120/each session
How to Register
- Online registration will open at 8:00am on Wednesday, August 2, 2023.
- We strongly encourage you to visit the registration website (prior to registration opening) to ensure you remember your password or to create a new account. If you need help creating a new account, please view our “How to Create a New Account” instructions. If you need help with the registration process, please view our “How to Register” instructions.
Cancellations two weeks or more prior to the first day of the session will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than two weeks prior to the first day of the session will forfeit fees. Please email FriscoCamps@townoffrisco.com to make a cancellation. View our full cancellation policy.
ePACT Network & Requirements
Again this year, we will be utilizing ePACT Network for better safety practices and to reduce our carbon footprint!
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)!
- Improved privacy and security – Eliminating paper forms ensures that your key information is safe and secure, while authorized staff members can still access this information any time they need it.
- Better support – ePACT makes it easy for you to share comprehensive health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support to your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
How It Works
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with the Town of Frisco
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with the Town of Frisco so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection. Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy. Learn more about ePACT, including Privacy & Security.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.