Ski/Ride Hill and Lessons
Frisco Adventure Park Ski & Ride Hill
The Frisco Adventure Park offers a comfortably small ski/ride hill experience perfect for never-ever skiers and folks who have not skied in a few years. The hill is uncrowded, wallet friendly, close to parking and a cozy lodge.
The Adventure Park ski/ride hill also partners with Copper Mountain to offer affordable beginner lessons to get skiers or snowboarders (for ages 8 and older) comfortable enough to get on the “big hill”. All you need is ski or snowboard equipment and a love of snow. While ski and snowboard rentals are not available at the Frisco Adventure Park, there are many ski and snowboard rental shops in Frisco, just minutes from the Adventure Park.
Ski/Ride Hill Hours
The ski and ride hill will open February 1, 2018 and remain open until April 8, 2018, 7 days a week, weather permitting.
- 02/01/18-03/17/18: 10:00am – dusk or 6:00pm
- 03/18/18-4/8/18: 9:00am-5:00pm
Ski/Ride Hill Lift Pass and Lesson Rates
|Product||Base Rate||Summit County||Frisco Resident|
|Ski/Ride Hill All Day Lift Ticket||$30||$27||$25|
|2 Hour First Time Ski Lesson||$89||$89||$89|
Kids 4 and under ski free! Any parent joining a child on the hill will need to purchase a lift ticket.
Copper Mountain Ski & Ride School Beginner Lessons
Take a beginner lesson without the intimidation of big crowds or chairlifts at the Frisco Adventure Park with Copper Mountain Ski and Snowboard Instructors. The Town of Frisco has partnered with Copper Mountain to offer ski and ride (snowboard) lessons, at the Frisco Adventure Park. The first time lesson offers a simple, convenient way to try skiing and riding. The two hour sessions allow you to learn basic skills on the gentle slope of the Frisco Adventure Park with the expertise of the Copper Mountain professional ski and ride instructors.
Lesson Schedules & How to Book
The lessons will be available starting Thursday, February 1, 2018 and will continue through March 23, 2018. Ski and ride lessons are only $89 and include an all-day lift pass. Lessons are not available on Saturday’s. Advanced reservations are REQUIRED and available, by calling the Frisco Adventure Park at 970-668-2558. You must call by 2:30pm the day before you wish to take a lesson. You must be a first time skier or snowboarder and at least 8 years old to participate. Skiers & riders will be responsible for providing their own equipment, as rentals are not available at the Adventure Park.
The lessons provide visitors to the area close-in parking, an affordable trial alternative, in an intimate class setting. The ski or snowboard lessons will be available from 10:30am-12:30pm or 1:00pm – 3:00pm, subject to weather and instructor availability. Check with the Frisco Adventure Park staff at 970-668-2558 for more details and to make a reservation.
General Lesson Information
- Lessons: Ages 8 and up only. 1st time skiers and snowboarders only.
- Availability: February 1, 2018- March 23, 2018
- Blackout Dates: All Saturdays and 2/18, 2/19, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19
- Price: $89 for a 2-hour lesson
- Reservations: Reservations are required and must be made by 2:30pm the day before the lesson.
- Equipment: Ski and snowboard equipment is not provided, nor does the Frisco Adventure Park rent equipment. If you sign up for a ski or ride lesson you must bring ski or snowboard equipment- a list of local retailers that rent equipment .
- Helmets: All participants 18 and under MUST have a helmet for the lessons. Helmets are highly recommended for ALL participants, but not required for those over the age of 18.