- General Info
- Lessons & Clinics
- Season Passes
- Youth Nordic Programs
- Masters Ski
- Up & At ‘Em Ski Series
- Frisco Gold Rush
- Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
- Sleigh Rides
- Rec Path
The Summit County Recreation Path is groomed on Mondays and Thursdays.
Groomed Rec Path Facts
- This is a multi-use path and we welcome skis, snowshoes, fat bikes, walkers, runners and dogs to enjoy this great amenity.
- This is free and open to the public.
- If you start in Frisco, please be aware that a portion of the free path does cross our fee-based Nordic trails.
- Please follow the signs and stay on the free trails; if you want to ski or snowshoe on the Frisco Nordic trails, visit the Frisco Nordic Center to purchase a day pass.
- Rec path grooming is a collaboration between the Town of Frisco, Town of Breckenridge, United States Forest Service and Summit County Open Space and Trails.