- General Info
- Frisco Nordic Season Passes
- Frisco Cup Ski Races
- Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
- Sleigh Rides
- Lessons & Clinics
Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
Join us for the 2nd Annual Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race at the Frisco Nordic Center! This race is the second race in the Summit Mountain Challenge Fat Bike Series.
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Race will start at 3:00pm at the Frisco Nordic Center
Race will be 8 miles. Click here to see the course map. Race will go in a counter clockwise direction. Please note that the trails are open to skiers; please expect and respect other trail users during the race.
Course will be open from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. on the day before the race for racers to pre-ride. The fee to use the Nordic Trails is $20 and anyone arriving to pre-ride the course must first check in at the Nordic Center Lodge.
Maverick Sports will provide timing for the Frisco Freeze.
Amateur Men 18-39
Amateur Men 40+
Junior Boys 17 & Under
Awards will be give to the top three racers in each category listed above. Award ceremony will take place immediately following the race on the back deck of the Frisco Nordic Center.
Post-race party will take place at the Frisco Nordic Center and all racers will receive soup and a beer from Outer Range Brewery Co.
For more information on this event, please contact Jim Galanes, Nordic Center Manager at Jimg@townoffrisco.com or 970-668-2570.
Summit Mountain Challenge Fat Bike Series Dates
- January 7, 2018 – Ullr Bike at Gold Run Nordic Center 3:00pm Start Time
- February 3, 2018 – Winterbike at Copper Mountain Resort, 6:15pm Start Time-Lights Required
- February 10, 2018 – Frisco Freeze at Frisco Nordic Center 3:00pm Start Time
- TBD Breck Fat Bike Finals, Breckenridge Ski Resort, 4:00pm Start Time