- General Info
- Lessons & Clinics
- Season Passes
- Youth Nordic Programs
- Masters Ski
- Up & At ‘Em Ski Series
- Frisco Gold Rush
- Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
- Sleigh Rides
- Rec Path
Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
Join us for the 4th Annual Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race at the Frisco Nordic Center. This is your one chance this winter to ride your fat bike on the Frisco Nordic trails. This fun course will showcase amazing views of Buffalo Mountain and the Ten Mile Range!
Saturday, February 22, 2020
Race will start at 3:00pm at the Frisco Nordic Center
Racers will complete 3 laps for a total distance of 14k.
- The course will be open from 2:00pm – 5:00pm on Friday, February 21, 2020 for pre-riding, and you will need a $25 Nordic pass or a season pass if you choose to pre-ride on Friday. Please check in at the Frisco Nordic Center lodge first.
- There will also be an opportunity to pre-ride the course from 2:00pm-3:00pm on Saturday, February 22, 2020 for registered racers. This is included in the race registration fee.
- Early Bird Adult Registration (November 1, 2019- December 31, 2019) $30
- Adult Registration (January 1, 2020-February 1, 2020) $35
- Adult Late Registration (February 2, 2020-February 21, 2020 at noon) $40
- Day of Registration (February 22, 2020) $45
- Youth 17 & under will receive a $10 discount on race fees.
Day of registration will take place inside the Frisco Nordic Center from 1:45pm-2:45pm on Saturday, February 22nd, 2020.
You may also register by calling 970-668-2570.
Fat Bike Demos
TBD for 2020 event
All racers will receive a commemorative item.
Maverick Sports will provide timing for the Frisco Freeze.
- Pro-Open Men
- Amateur Men 18-39
- Amateur Men 40-49
- Amateur Men 50+
- Junior Boys 17 & Under
- Open Women
Awards will be give to the top three racers in each category listed above. Award ceremony will take place immediately following the race on the back deck of the Frisco Nordic Center.
Post-race party will take place at the Frisco Nordic Center and all racers will receive soup and a beer.
For more information on this event, please contact Linsey Joyce, Recreation Programs Manager at LinseyJ@townoffrisco.com or 970-668-9133.