Frisco Day Lodge
The Frisco Day Lodge is a beautiful 4,000 square foot facility with a great room boasting a fire place and comfortable seating for guests to relax and enjoy the scenery. Guests can even view our tubing hill from inside our Day Lodge! Outdoor seating is available year round for those nice Summit County sunny days. Restrooms, WiFi, and lockers are available for use year round.
- Face coverings are required while at the Adventure Park
- Guests are asked to practice physical distancing
- Guests are asked to stay home if sick
- No indoor seating will be available, there will be access to indoor restrooms
Day Lodge Winter Cafe
The Day Lodge also has a cafe that is open every day during the winter season hours of operation for our tubing and ski/ride hill guests. Our Cafe serves warm chili, hot dogs, nachos, hot chocolate, and coffee as well as candy, chips, and other snacks. We also serve cold beverages and beer, wine and liquor to those over the age of 21. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the views and comfort of our Day Lodge amenities. – For the 2020/2021 season, options will be limited to packaged, grab and go food and drink options. Seating inside the Day Lodge will not be available.
Facilities, Rentals and Guidelines – Private Rentals Unavailable for the 2020/2021 Winter Season
Private rentals are available when the tubing hill and ski/ride hill are not open. A rental contract, rental fees, security deposit, and other special fees may apply for individuals and organizations wishing to use the Day Lodge.
- As a public facility, facility restrooms will remain accessible to the community whenever the Day Lodge is open and operational.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted. This is specified by state liquor regulations for businesses holding a liquor permit.
- Alcohol purchased onsite is permitted in the Day Lodge Great Room and surrounding patio area only.
- Outside food is permitted as long as patrons clean up after themselves.
- Use of outside catering is permitted for private functions.
- Use of illegal or controlled substances is not permitted in the Day Lodge facility.
- The Day Lodge is intended for public use and enjoyment. To this end, private parties or businesses may not rent the Day Lodge for more than 3 consecutive days, display or advertise on the premises, or utilize the premises for personal gain.
- Due to the cost of operating the Day Lodge, facility donations or discounts are generally not offered.
- Weapons are not permitted in the Day Lodge except by authorized law enforcement.
- Animals are not permitted in the Day Lodge, unless acting as a service animal.
- Day Lodge maximum capacity is 120.
- The Day Lodge is unavailable for wedding rentals during the winter months due to tubing operations.