Peak One Disc Golf Course
The Frisco Peak One Disc Golf Course is located at the Frisco Adventure Park on the Frisco Peninsula and is surrounded by stunning peaks on one side and the Dillon Reservoir on the other. The original 18 hole course was opened on September 9, 1997, and on September 25, 2017, a new 9 hole disc golf course was added.
- The Peak One Disc Golf course is open to the public free of charge.
- Reservations for the course are only required for private games and tournaments.
- There are discs available for purchase at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge, and they can be purchased at most sporting goods stores in Frisco.
Disc Golf Season/Opening Dates & Times – Open for Summer 2019
- During the season the course stays open seven days a week from 6:00am – 10:00pm if it is not privately rented.
Private Rentals and Closures
- All 27 holes CLOSED on Sunday July 14, 2019 for Peak One Disc Golf Tournament
- One 18 hole disc golf course and one 9 hole disc golf course (equipment not provided)
- Restroom facilities are available in the Adventure Park Day Lodge & Nordic Center buildings
- Innova Discs available for purchase in Frisco Day Lodge
- Free course maps, scorecards, and trail maps available in Frisco Day Lodge
Scorecard & Map
Rentals- Private Games & Tournaments
The Frisco Peak One Disc Golf Course may be rented for private events and for tournaments.
- No charge for individual play
- Exclusive use of the course: $350/day
- Security Deposit: $250 (for tournaments only)
- Maximum Capacity: 150 people
- Rental Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Tournament use subject to Recreation Programs Manager approval