Peak One Disc Golf Course
The Disc Golf Course is currently closed for the winter season.
The Frisco Peak One Disc Golf Course is located at the Frisco Adventure Park on the Frisco Peninsula and is surrounded by stunning peaks on one side and the Dillon Reservoir on the other. The original 18 hole course was opened on September 9, 1997, and on September 25, 2017, a new 9 hole disc golf course was added.
- The Peak One Disc Golf course is open to the public free of charge.
- Reservations for the course are only required for private games and tournaments.
- There are discs available for purchase at the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge, and they can be purchased at most sporting goods stores in Frisco.
Disc Golf Season/Opening Dates & Times
- The course generally opens around Memorial Day, weather permitting, and closes around Halloween, weather permitting. The new 9 opened for the 2018 summer season on April 27, 2018. The original 18 holes still have snow on them and will open weather permitting. Golfers are asked to respect the closures.
- During the season the course stays open seven days a week from 6:00am – 10:00pm if it is not privately rented.
- One 18 hole disc golf course and one 9 hole disc golf course (equipment not provided)
- Restroom facilities are available in the Adventure Park Day Lodge & Nordic Center buildings
Scorecard & Map
Rentals- Private Games & Tournaments
The Frisco Peak One Disc Golf Course may be rented for private events and for tournaments.
- No charge for individual play
- Exclusive use of the course: $350/day
- Security Deposit: $250 (for tournaments only)
- Maximum Capacity: 150 people
- Rental Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Tournament use subject to Recreation Programs Manager approval