The Frisco Bay Marina offers stand up paddle boards. Reservations are highly recommended and may be made ONLINE if more than 24 hours in advance. Or please call 970-668-4334 to make a reservation or to get more information.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs) are Glide rental boards. They are a great way to try out this new sport, slice through the water, and are stable enough to do yoga on. Our kid-specific SUPs are Glide Kaikis and are for children 7 to 12 years old.
2 Hours- $35
$10- Each Additional Hour
You must either book extra hours ahead of time or call from the water to see if you can add an additional hour(s); if the boards have not been booked after your reservation; if they are not available you must return the board at the scheduled time.
Hobie Stand Up Pedalboards
The Frisco Bay Marina is offering Hobie Eclipse pedalboards featuring their Mirage drive. Wind, waves, and wake? No problem. The board’s width, hull design, and handlebars provide an extra-stable ride superior to a standard paddle board. So stable, fun, and fast that you will feel like you are walking on water.
2 Hours- $50
$15- Each Additional Hour
- Prices subject to change.
- Children ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. 16-18 must have Parental release form.
- No dogs allowed. Sorry pups!
- Cancellation policy for rentals
- Power boats – if you cancel within 48hrs of your start time you will be charged 20% of your fee. Outside of this time you can receive a full refund.
- Paddle sports – if you cancel within 24hrs of your start time you will be charged 20% of your fee. Outside of this time you can receive a full refund.
- Weather related refunds – you can receive a full refund if we experience unsafe weather conditions at the time of your rental. We have a weather radar in our office to predict these conditions the best we can. Once your boat leaves the dock we cannot refund your rental.
- If you do not call prior to your reservation to cancel or do not show up there is no refund.