Mar 7, 2020 7:30am
It’s a Frisco tradition, and Snowshoe for the Cure is all about pink, happy, hope and time on Frisco’s trails. Susan G. Komen Colorado partners with the Town of Frisco’s Nordic Center to continue the tradition of snowshoe fun and community spirit, which has raised over 1 million dollars since its inception to fight breast cancer.
Friday, March 6, 2020
Join us for Frisco’s Pink Party for packet pick-up and a welcome to Frisco reception. Snowshoe for the Cure participants are welcome to experience the zany pinkness and community spirit that Frisco is known for when they pick up their race bibs, goody bags, play games to win prizes, eat some delicious appetizers and get the chance to see what Frisco has to offer at the pink dappled merchant trunk show.
Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Registration/Packet Pick Up open – Day Lodge (Located next to the Nordic Center)
- Registration/Packet Pick Up closed
- Warm-up outside at stage
9:00am start: The 3K and 5k
Join us and hundreds of your fellow snowshoeing friends at the beautiful Frisco Nordic Center! The awesome folks have groomed the trails just for you. Fear not, there will be volunteers along the way keeping you on track. Make sure to thank them as you’re stomping on by…high-fives are welcomed and accepted.
Closing Ceremony Starts
Register individually or as a team.
- Regular Registration (Ages 11 and older): $45, from January 6 – March 5, 2020
- In-Person Registration (Ages 11 and older): $55, on March 6 at the Pink Pary and on March 7 at Frisco Nordic Center
- Youth Registration (Ages 10 and younger): FREE with registration of an adult
NOTE: Registration for all participants, regardless of age, is required
What’s included in my paid registration?
- Entry Bib
- If you fundraise $50 or more by February 17, 2020, you will receive one Snowshoe for the Cure polar fleece headband
- Groomed trail access exclusive to Snowshoe for the Cure participants
- Morning refreshments
- Post-event celebration with top fundraising acknowledgemnts