- General Info
- Frisco Nordic Season Passes
- Frisco Cup Ski Races
- Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
- Sleigh Rides
- Lessons & Clinics
2017 Opening Day
The Frisco Nordic Center’s will open on November 18, 2017, weather permitting.
Terrain, Programs, Hours and Contact Info
Located on the Peninsula Recreation Area, the Frisco Nordic Center is just minutes from Frisco’s charming Main Street, offering an excellent high altitude facility for skate skiing, classic cross-country skiing and even snowshoeing, all with exceptional views of peaks in every direction. The Center offers 27k of ski trails, 20k of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado. The Frisco Nordic Center is also just steps from the Frisco Adventure Parks’ tubing hill and beginner ski/ride hill.
- A variety of lesson programs are offered, along with rental and demo equipment, and each season the Nordic Center hosts several races for all types of competitors.
- The Frisco Nordic Center is closed for the 2016/2017 Winter Season
- Hours of operation: 9:00am – 5:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Nordic Center phone: 970-668-2570
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the Nordic trails. For a list of dog friendly hiking trails in Frisco, click here.
Trail Day Passes
|Daily Trail Passes – cross-country skiing & snowshoeing||Price|
|Youth (7-17) &
|Super Senior (70+)||$5|
|Children (6 and under)||Free|
|Punch Passes – cross-country skiing & snowshoeing||3 Day Pass||6 Day Pass||10 Day Pass|
Multi-day Punch Passes are transferable and valid at the Frisco Nordic Center and the Gold Run Nordic Center in Breckenridge. Passes can be purchased at both locations and expire one year from the date of purchase.
Season Passes are also available to the Frisco Nordic Center and some passes include skiing at both Breckenridge Nordic centers.