- General Info
- Lessons & Clinics
- Season Passes
- Youth Programs
- Masters Ski
- Up & At ‘Em Ski Series
- Frisco Gold Rush
- Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
- Sleigh Rides
12/3/18: Frisco Nordic Center is open! We are 80% open with terrain for skate, classic, and snowshoeing available. All trails are open with the exception of upper Buzz Saw and Reichl’s Retreat…We hope to have them open by the end of this week.
We currently have a 3 km snowshoe loop (Chickadee Loop) open and will add a longer loop soon.
Call 970-668-2570 to speak with a team member for our most up-to-date trail conditions.
***IMPORTANT*** Please note that the Frisco Nordic Center will be hosting the Rocky Mountain Nordic Junior National Qualifier Races on Saturday 12/15 and Sunday 12/16. We are excited to have 300+ young skiers competing on our trails! Due to this we will be CLOSED to the public all day Saturday and until 1:30 p.m. on Sunday. The lodge will also be closed to the public during these times. Season pass holders are advised to park at the Dickey Day parking lot to ski the upper trails (intermediate and expert terrain).
Season Passes are currently on sale for the 2018/2019 season!
The Frisco Nordic Center is just minutes from Frisco’s charming Main Street, offering an excellent high altitude facility for skate skiing, classic cross-country skiing and even snowshoeing, all with exceptional views of peaks in every direction. The Center offers 27 km of ski trails, 10 km of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin located on the Peninsula Recreation Area. The Frisco Nordic Center is also just steps from the Frisco Adventure Parks’ tubing hill and beginner ski/ride hill. For terrain, programs, hours and contact information, visit this page for updates or like the Frisco Nordic Center Facebook page for further updates.
- A variety of lesson programs are offered, along with rental and demo equipment, and each season the Nordic Center hosts several races for all types of competitors.
- Hours of operation: 9:00am – 5:00pm, 7 days a week beginning on Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Located at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado
- Nordic Center phone: 970-668-2570
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the cross-country trails. For a list of dog friendly hiking trails in Frisco, click here.
- Fat Bikes are not allowed on any of the cross-country trails. The Gold Run Nordic Center in Breckenridge does allow and rent Fat Bikes on their trails.
- For current trail conditions, please call 970-668-2570 and press 1.
Trail Day Passes
|Daily Trail Passes – cross-country skiing & snowshoeing||Price|
|Children (12 and under)||Free|
|Punch Passes – cross-country skiing & snowshoeing||3 Day Pass||6 Day Pass||10 Day Pass|
Multi-day Punch Passes are transferable and valid at the Frisco Nordic Center, Breckenridge Nordic Center, and the Gold Run Nordic Center in Breckenridge. Passes can be purchased at any of the 3 locations and expire one year from the date of purchase.
Season Passes are also available to the Frisco Nordic Center and some passes include skiing at both Breckenridge Nordic centers.
Each price includes skis, boots, and poles.
|Daily Classic Ski Rentals||Price|
|Adult Performance Upgrade||$30|
|Children (6 and under)||$10|
|Daily Skate Ski Rentals||Price|
|Adult Performance Upgrade||$30|
|Adult High Performance Upgrade||$35|
|Children (6 and Under)||$10|
|Additional Rental Items|
|Pulk (Sled for pulling children while skiing)||$15|