- General Info
- Lessons & Clinics
- Season Passes
- Youth Nordic Programs
- Masters Ski
- Up & At ‘Em Ski Series
- Frisco Gold Rush
- Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
- Sleigh Rides
- Rec Path
The Frisco Adventure Park and Nordic Center are closed for the 2019/2020 Winter Season.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Town of Frisco has closed the tubing hill, the ski and ride hill, and Nordic operations for the winter season.
- The Frisco Nordic Center staff will continue to groom trails, as weather and conditions allow, through April 4, 2020. These trails are free and open to local skiers who commit to practicing social distancing- please no visitors from out of the county at this time, as our community is working hard to slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep everyone healthy.
- As of Monday, March 23, the Nordic Center snowcat is down, and staff is working on repairs. In the meantime, staff are grooming with the use of a snowmobile and drag.
Visit our trail conditions page or call 970-668-2570 to speak with a Nordic Center team member if you require more trail condition information.
Frisco Nordic Center General Information
The Frisco Nordic Center is just minutes from Frisco’s charming Main Street, offering an excellent high altitude facility for skate skiing, classic cross-country skiing and even snowshoeing, all with exceptional views of peaks in every direction. The Center offers 27 km of ski trails, 10 km of snowshoe trails, rentals, skate or classic lessons and ski tuning 7 days a week from their cozy cabin located on the Peninsula Recreation Area. The Frisco Nordic Center is also just steps from the Frisco Adventure Parks’ tubing hill and beginner ski/ride hill. For terrain, programs, hours and contact information, visit this page for updates or like the Frisco Nordic Center Facebook page for further updates.
- A variety of lesson programs are offered, along with rental and demo equipment, and each season the Nordic Center hosts several races for all types of competitors.
- Hours of operation: 9 am – 5 pm, 7 days a week
- The Nordic Center plans to stay open through April 12, 2020, weather permitting.
- Located at 616 Recreation Way in Frisco, Colorado
- Nordic Center phone: 970-668-2570
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the cross-country or snowshoe trails. For a list of dog friendly hiking trails in Frisco, click here.
- Fat Bikes are not allowed on any of the cross-country trails or snowshoe. The Gold Run Nordic Center in Breckenridge does allow and rent Fat Bikes on their trails.
Nordic Trail Map
Trail Day Passes
|Daily Trail Passes – cross-country skiing & snowshoeing||Price|
|Children (12 and under)||Free|
|Punch Passes – cross-country skiing & snowshoeing||3 Day Pass||6 Day Pass||10 Day Pass|
Multi-day Punch Passes are transferable and valid at the Frisco Nordic Center, Breckenridge Nordic Center, and the Gold Run Nordic Center in Breckenridge. Passes can be purchased at any of the 3 locations and expire one year from the date of purchase.
Season Passes are also available to the Frisco Nordic Center and some passes include skiing at both Breckenridge Nordic centers.
Each price includes skis, boots, and poles.
|Daily Classic Ski Rentals||Price|
|Adult Performance Upgrade||$30|
|Children (6 and under)||$10|
|Daily Skate Ski Rentals||Price|
|Adult Performance Upgrade||$30|
|Adult High Performance Upgrade||$35|
|Children (6 and Under)||$10|
|Additional Rental Items|
|Pulk (Sled for pulling children while skiing)||$15|