On Friday, September 9 and Sunday, September 10, 2022, kick off the fall season and immerse yourself in art at Arts at Altitude show and sale at Frisco’s Fall Fest. Peruse local and regional art at the Arts at Altitude art show (curated by the Summit County Arts Council) in the Frisco Historic Park on Friday, September 9 and Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On Saturday, September 10, Fall Fest will expand to include live music and make-and-take art projects for children and adults. Ein Prosit will be serving up pretzels and sausage. The event will also include a beer garden featuring German beer and will benefit the Friends of the Dillon Ranger District.
Top 8 Reasons to Come to Frisco’s Fall Fest
- Frisco is hosting Fall Fest on our charming and mellow Main Street with Ein Prosit serving up pretzels and sausage.
- Fall Fest will feature beers in the great tradition of German brewing.
- With Mount Royal in the background, you can’t help but look hotter than usual.
- Dogs are welcome to join the festivities. Frisco loves well-mannered canines and humans!
- There will be an art show at Fall Fest with regional artists who specialize in pieces that are authentic, wallet friendly, and accessible.
- The Frisco Bay Marina is just a five minute walk down Main Street from Fall Fest and offers everything from paddle board to pontoon boat rentals on Dillon Reservoir.
- Frisco is surrounded by public land on three sides so make Frisco your base camp for the whole weekend and enjoy miles of mountain biking and hiking trails while you are in Frisco.
- Fall Fest benefits Friends of the Dillon Ranger District.
Saturday, September 10, 2022
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Historic Park and Main Street between 1st Avenue and 2nd Avenue.
Frisco/Copper Information Center
Friday, September 9, 2022
10:00am – 5:00pm
Arts at Altitude – local and regional art sale with live acoustic music throughout the day
Arts at Altitude
The Summit County Arts Council will present a local and regional Arts at Altitude show and sale at the Frisco Historic Park on Friday, September 9 and Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 10:00am – 5:00pm. The show will feature jewelry, pottery, paintings, photography and other fine arts.
Thank you to our 2021 Fall Fest partners! 2022 partner announcement coming soon.
Fall Fest beverage sales benefit Friends of the Dillon Ranger District (FDRD). FDRD leverages the power of volunteers to make sure National Forest lands enjoyed by millions of people each year are not negatively impacted by their popularity.