Bike to Work/Wherever Day is an annual county-wide event that supports physical activity for all levels and abilities of cyclists in our community. Since 2014, Bike to Work Day has encouraged commuters in Summit to leave their car behind, helping them save money on their commutes, improve their health and lower stress levels — all while reducing traffic congestion and improving air quality.
During Bike to Work/Wherever Day, community members are encouraged to travel by bike wherever they’re headed – be it work, errands, to drop kids to daycare, or just for fun. Participants who ditch the car in favor of a bicycle can find free breakfast and activities located all around Summit County.
Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Frisco Historic Park
120 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443
All cyclists are welcome to stop by one or more of the eight pit-stops between 7:30am and 10:30am for breakfast, light bike mechanic services, swag items and a drawing for bike gear prizes.
Don’t Have a Bike?
Don’t have bike to use on Bike to Work/Wherever Day? The Cycle Effect (re)cycle program matches bikes, helmets, gear and education with community members for free. Priority is given to those looking to commute to work or school. To apply for a bike complete the form on The Cycle Effect’s website.
The Bike Stations: 7:30am – 10:30am
- Frisco – Frisco Main Street at the Historic Park
- Frisco – Upper level of County Commons
- Silverthorne – Silverthorne Pavilion
- Dillon – Point Dillon, Dillon Recreation Path behind the Amphitheater
- Dillon Valley – Dillon Valley Elementary
- Summit Cove – On bike path at the intersection of Swan Mtn. Road and Hwy 9
- Breckenridge – Blue River Plaza
- Keystone – Keystone Employee Center
- Town of Frisco
- Summit County Open Space and Trails
- Town of Dillon
- Town of Silverthorne
- Breckenridge Tourism Office
- Keystone Employee Center
- The Cove Bike Shop
- Rebel Sports
- Avalanche Physical Therapy
- Mountain-River Naturopathic Clinic
- Physical Activity and Nutrition Team of the Summit (PANTS)
- Project Bike Tech