Top 8 Reasons to Come to Frisco’s Fall Fest
- Frisco is hosting Fall Fest on their charming & mellow Main Street with small plate tastings from Frisco restaurants under 1 tent.
- Fall Fest will feature Hofbräu, a beer in the great tradition of German brewing.
- There will be an art show at Fall Fest with regional artists who specialize in pieces that are authentic, wallet friendly and accessible.
- The Frisco Bay Marina is just a 5 minute walk down Main Street from Fall Fest and offers everything from paddle board to pontoon boat rentals on Dillon Reservoir.
- Dogs are welcome to join the festivities. Frisco loves well-mannered canines and humans!
- Frisco is surrounded by public land on 3 sides so make Frisco your base camp for the whole weekend and enjoy miles of mountain biking and hiking trails while you are in Frisco.
- Fall Fest benefits Friends of the Dillon Ranger District.
- Frisco loves margaritas so Coyote Gold, the Fort Collins’ “microbrew of margaritas”, will be on hand at Fall Fest to serve up the best margarita you’ve had in at least 3 days!
Come taste the Flavors of Frisco as restaurants showcase their signature dishes on Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 11am – 5pm at the Frisco Historic Park and Main Street. Peruse local and regional art at the Meet the Artist art show on Saturday and Sunday from 10am-5pm. Saturday’s activities will also include live music, a make and take art project for children and adults, face painting and other children’s activities. There will also be a beer garden featuring Bavarian classic, Hofbräu, benefiting the Friends of the Dillon Ranger District. Coyote Gold will be on hand serving up Colorado’s own “Microbrew of Margaritas.”
Flavors of Frisco
Flavors of Frisco highlights Frisco’s vibrant restaurant scene with small plate samples of signature dishes from Frisco restaurants on Saturday, September 10 from 11am-5pm. Food and beverage sales will be available with Fall Fest bucks which will be sold at the event. Each ticket is one dollar and most items in the Flavors of Frisco tent will be between $2 and $6. Fall Fest bucks may be used at participating restaurants through Tuesday, September 13, 2016. This provides the opportunity for festival attendees to discover some new favorite restaurants during the Flavors of Frisco event and then visit them again later at their location in Frisco.
Flavors of Frisco Participating Restaurants
Bread + Salt
Frisco Inn on Galena
The Lost Cajun
Meet the Artist
On Saturday, September 10 and Sunday, September 11 from 10am-5pm, the Summit County Arts Council will present a local and regional Meet the Artists show and sale at the Frisco Historic Park. The show will feature jewelry, pottery, paintings, photography and other fine arts. On Saturday, there will also be furniture makers displaying and selling furniture made from signature blue-hewed beetle kill wood.