About the Masters Ski Program
Frisco Masters is a ski improvement program for experienced Nordic skiers. This program caters to intermediate to advanced skiers above the age of 30. Master skiers will ski with a variety of enthusiastic athletes making training more effective and enjoyable.
Masters ski clinics are not for beginner skiers; participants must be at least intermediate level skiers. Masters ski sessions are about making good skiers better!
Masters will break into two groups based on ability and individual goals. One group will focus on performance and competition and the other will be more recreational and fitness oriented. Each group will address the same techniques but with different pace and varying difficulty of terrain. Workouts will alternate between classic and skate.
While drop-in participants are welcome, Masters is essentially a season long training program so regular attendance is encouraged as workouts are progressive throughout the season.
Participants will receive a weekly email outlining the technique and workout focus for each session.
Instruction is provided by Lowell “Mac” McCoy, Kate Zander, and Jon “JK” Kreamelmeyer on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Frisco Nordic Center
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
The Frisco Nordic Center closed for the 2021/22 winter season on April 10, 2022.
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
- Every Tuesday (skate skiing) and Thursday (classic skiing) from December 7, 2021 – December 16, 2021
- Every Tuesday (skate skiing) and Thursday (classic skiing) from January 4, 2022 – March 17, 2022
- 9:00am – 10:30am
- $10 drop-in fee per session
- Purchase an eight punch pass for $80
- A season pass or day pass is required
- Masters participants MUST sign-in and either pay or get their punch pass punched at the Frisco Nordic Center prior to each session
- The Masters group will meet outside of the Frisco Nordic Center, 616 Recreation Way, Frisco, CO.