About the Masters Ski Program
Frisco Masters Ski Program is season long training and race prep program for experienced Nordic skiers. This program caters to intermediate to advanced skiers above the age of 35. Masters participants will ski with a variety of enthusiastic athletes making training more effective and enjoyable.
The Masters ski program is not for beginner skiers; participants must be at least intermediate level skiers. Masters ski sessions are about making good skiers better!
Masters will break into two groups based on ability and individual goals. One group will focus on performance and competition and the other will be more fitness oriented. Each group will address the same techniques but with different pace and varying difficulty of terrain. Workouts will alternate between classic and skate.
Masters is a season long training program so regular attendance is encouraged as workouts are progressive throughout the season.
Participants will receive a weekly email outlining the technique and workout focus for each session.
Coaching is provided by Lowell “Mac” McCoy and Jon “JK” Kreamelmeyer with assistance from various Frisco Nordic Center Ski Instructors on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Frisco Nordic Center
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
Frisco Nordic Center is open daily from 9:00am-4:00pm
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
- Every Tuesday (skate skiing) and Thursday (classic skiing) from December 7 – December 21, 2023
- Every Tuesday (skate skiing) and Thursday (classic skiing) from January 2, 2024 – March 14, 2024
- 9:00am – 10:30am
- Purchase the Masters Pass for $210 (Best Deal for unlimited workouts throughout the season. Masters Pass is non-transferable)
- Purchase an eight punch pass for $96 (transferable/shareable)
- A season pass or daily trail pass is required for participation
- Masters participants MUST sign-in and get their punch pass punched at the Frisco Nordic Center prior to each session
- The Masters group will meet outside of the Frisco Nordic Center, 616 Recreation Way, Frisco, CO.