Volunteer Opportunities at the Museum
- Collections / Cataloging / Accessioning
- Oral History – Interviewing and recording accounts from historic residents
- Maintenance of buildings and exhibits
- Programs – Assist in setting up for Lectures / Founder’s Day
- Interpretation / Docent – Assist in tours and/or welcoming and informing visitors
Building Sponsorship Program
- Join us on scheduled dates to clean buildings throughout the Historic Park & Museum.
- Learn how to properly handle historical items and archival materials, with the direction of Museum staff.
- Enjoy an annual private dinner party and silent auction.
- Participate in designated cleaning dates and enjoy a free catered lunch on the Museum.
- Receive 20% off all gift shop items, discounted facility rental rates and VIP admission to Museum events.
- Presently the Log Chapel is available for sponsorship in 2020.
Frisco Historic Park & Museum
120 East Main Street
Frisco, CO 80443
Thursday – Sunday: 10:00am – 1:00pm
& 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Monday – Wednesday: Closed
PO Box 4100
Frisco, CO 80443
Town of Frisco Donations Policy
It is hereby the policy of the Town Staff to use the following steps when a member of the community is interested in donating a gift to the Town of Frisco.
- If a donation is proposed to Council or staff or if a Council person is approached about a donation, the proposal is redirected to the Town Manager and/or staff designee for review of the concept.
- Staff reviews a proposed donation to see if it fits within any master plan for the specific area and/or if it fits in with the overall goals of the Town, etc.
- If a proposed donation does not appear to fit with any Town goals, the donation is directed to a more appropriate resource in the county, and staff spends no more time on the donation.
- If a proposed donation does appear to fit within a goal of the Town, it will then move forward within the appropriate department. The process may include researching information on the following: feasibility, long-term maintenance costs, monetary value, liability issues, etc.
- If a proposed donation’s monetary value is less than $2,500, the donation may be accepted by the appropriate department.
- If a proposed donation’s monetary value is greater than $2,500 then the donation is brought before Town Council for review, with a recommendation from staff.
- If a donation is accepted by the Town of Frisco, a Deed of Gift receipt must be signed by the donor.
- If the donation is accepted by the Town of Frisco, the donation must adhere to the specifications (color, style, etc.) as identified by the town.
- Unforeseen or changing circumstances may or may not allow the town to promise temporary or permanent display or placement of any donation.