- Sleigh Rides
- Frisco Nordic Center
- Tumble Bubbles
- Sledding Hill
- Tubing Birthday Parties
- Tubing Passes
Closed for 2019/20 Winter Season
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides has closed for the 2019/20 winter season. They look forward to welcoming you back for summer chuck wagon rides and the 2020/21 winter season.
Sleigh Ride Information
Your evening at Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides begins with a quiet sleigh ride amidst snow-capped mountains and the starry (or sometimes still sunny) evening skies of the Frisco Peninsula. The drivers will welcome you and fellow guests aboard a draft mule-team-driven sleigh and provide cozy blankets to warm you for the ride. This magical sleigh ride through the beautiful landscape of the Frisco Peninsula will be remembered for years.
- Reservations are required.
- Call 970-453-1520 for reservations.
- Visit the Two Below Zero website for more information.
- Open November 23, 2019 – April 4, 2020, weather permitting
- Holiday peak time is December 14, 2019 – January 4, 2020
- During holiday peak times, sleigh rides will run 7 days per week and during the non-peak regular season sleigh rides run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Reservations required
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure at the check-in tent at the Frisco Nordic Center upper parking lot (NOT AT THE FRISCO NORDIC CENTER LODGE).
What to Wear
- Guests should wear warm clothes and shoes with traction
- Blankets are provided during sleigh rides
Types of Sleigh Rides
Scenic Hot Cocoa Rides
Scenic Hot Cocoa Rides – This 1 hour sleigh ride takes you to a remote forested setting where you will be treated to hot cocoa (and peppermint schnapps), fresh baked cookies, and live music.
Time: Rides depart at 4:00pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and 7 days a week during the holiday peak time from December 14, 2019 – January 4, 2020
- age 13 – adult: $55; $59 Holiday Peak Time
- ages 4 –12: $45; $49 Holiday Peak Time
- age 3 & under: Free
Dinner Sleigh Rides
Dinner Sleigh Rides – This 2 1/4 hour adventure includes a 3-course dinner and live music show.
Times: Rides depart at 5:15pm and 7:45pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and 7 days a week during the holiday peak time from December 14, 2019 – January 4, 2020
- age 13 – adult: $84; $89 Holiday Peak Time
- ages 4 –12: $55; $60 Holiday Peak Time
- age 3 & under: Free
Private Sleigh Rides
Private Sleigh Rides – This romantic 45 minute ride carries it’s passengers in a small intimate sleigh to a quiet forested location for hot cocoa and peppermint schnapps.
Time: Rides depart mid-afternoon Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and 7 days a week during the holiday peak time from December 14, 2019 – January 4, 2020
Pricing: $295 for up to 4 people