Your evening at Two Below Zero Sleigh Rides begins with a quiet sleigh ride amidst snow-capped mountains and the starry (or sometimes still sunny) evening skies of the Frisco Peninsula. The drivers will welcome you and fellow guests aboard a draft mule-team-driven sleigh and provide cozy blankets to warm you for the ride. This magical sleigh ride through the beautiful landscape of the Frisco Peninsula will be remembered for years.
- Reservations are required.
- Call 970-453-1520 for reservations.
- Visit the Two Below Zero website for more information.
- Open November 17, 2018 – April 6, 2019, weather permitting
- Holiday peak time is December 15, 2018 – January 5, 2019
- During peak times, sleigh rides will run 7 days per week and during non-peak times sleigh rides run Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Reservations required
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure at the at the check-in tent at the Frisco Nordic Center upper parking lot
What to Wear
- Guests should wear warm clothes and shoes with traction
- Blankets are provided during sleigh rides
Types of Sleigh Rides
Scenic Hot Cocoa Rides
Scenic Hot Cocoa Rides – This 1 hour sleigh ride takes you to a remote forested setting where you will be treated to hot cocoa (and peppermint schnapps), fresh baked cookies, and live music.
Time: Rides depart at 4:00pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (7 days a week from December 15, 2018 – January 5, 2019)
- age 13 – adult: $55; $59 Holiday Peak Time
- ages 4 –12: $45; $49 Holiday Peak Time
- age 3 & under: Free
Dinner Sleigh Rides
Dinner Sleigh Rides – This 2 1/4 hour adventure includes a 3-course dinner and live music show.
Time: Rides depart at 5:15pm and 7:45pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (7 days a week from December 15, 2018 – January 5, 2019)
- age 13 – adult: $84; $89 Holiday Peak Time
- ages 4 –12: $55; $60 Holiday Peak Time
- age 3 & under: Free
Private Sleigh Rides
Private Sleigh Rides – This romantic 45 minute ride carries it’s passengers in a small intimate sleigh to a quiet forested location for hot cocoa and peppermint schnapps.
Time: Rides depart mid-afternoon, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (7 days a week from December 15, 2018 – January 5, 2019)
Pricing: $295 for up to 4 people