- General Info
- Frisco Kayak Park
- Disc Golf Course
- Historic Park & Museum
- Marina Park
- Meadow Creek Park
- Multi-Purpose & Ball Field
- Pioneer Park Tennis
- Walter Byron Park
- Reserve a Park or Facility
Frisco Parks are currently open. Please help us keep it that way by practicing safe physical distancing even when outdoors:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently
- Keep six feet of distance from others not in your party
- If things look too crowded to maintain safe physical distancing then come back later or on a different day
- Wear a face covering if inside or if you can’t keep six feet of distance outside
- Cover your mouth with an elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing
- Show caring and kindness with whatever action you take
Meadow Creek Park
This park with a pavilion, small playground and pond is located at 828 Meadow Drive – Behind Wal-Mart on Meadow Creek Pond
Private Rentals are not available Summer 2020 due to efforts to keep the park open to the public during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Rentals are in four-hour increments
Non-profit/Town Resident – $25
Summit County Resident – $100
Out of County Resident – $150
6:00am – 10:00pm
- Gazebo (26 x 29 covered, ADA accessible) w/lights
- Large and regular sized charcoal cooking grills (charcoal not provided).
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request)
- Picnic tables and benches
- Restroom facilities are not available. One portolet is on site during summer months.
- Parking – limited to ten spaces
- Adjacent to the Summit Stage Transfer Center.
Below are some important park rules and regulations to note if you are interested in using a Town park or facility:
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than fermented malt beverages in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please pick up after your dog by utilizing Mutt Mitt dispensers.