The Frisco Fabulous 4th of July parade is a laid back way to celebrate Independence Day. The parade starts at 12:30pm on July 4th on Frisco’s Main Street, beginning at Madison Avenue and Main Street and heading east towards the Frisco Bay Marina. You’ll likely see wacky floats, beautiful horses, classic cars, and hundreds of kids on decorated bikes; all with a mountain backdrop in every direction.
If you are looking for a classic July 4th parade in a quintessential mountain town, then Frisco is the place for you.
The 4th of July Parade is a great way to support the community and there is no entry fee. Online registration for the 2020 Frisco Independence Day parade is now open! To submit an entry please complete the form below. Day-of registration will begin at 10:30am in the parking lot on the west side of Town Hall, but we encourage you to register in advance.
Who can be part of the parade?
Anyone who wants to decorate a float can be part of the fun. Frisco wants to keep the parade extra special and will continue to require that anyone participating in the parade decorate whatever vehicle, bike, float, horse… they enter.
When is the parade and where do we line up for the start?
- The parade will begin promptly at 12:30pm.
- Participants should be lined up on Madison Avenue north of Main Street by 12:15pm (you may begin to line up as early as 10:15am on July 4).
- Insider hint – it is often easier to line up by approaching from Creekside Drive, as the parade does backup onto Creekside Drive beforehand, and Main Street and Madison Avenue are quite busy.
Where do floats check in?
Once you are lined up on the street, please check in at parade registration tent, located in the Town Hall parking lot at the corner of Main Street and Madison Avenue. This is where you will sign waivers and receive your parade numbers, which qualifies you for parade judging and prizes.
- The maximum height for any float in the parade is 14 ft.
- Spectator safety is major concern during the parade. As a parade participant you are required to use extreme caution when providing spectators with candy or giveaways from your float. You are required to hand, NOT throw, candy to spectators.
- In an effort to keep the Town of Frisco streets and sidewalks clean, no participant of the parade shall throw, cast or drop confetti, decorative items or articles of trash during the parade. Any violation of this could result in a $500 clean up fee.
- Each entry into the parade will be allowed a maximum of 4 vehicles.
For 2020, the Town of Frisco will be awarding trophies and cash prizes.
- Best Decorated Overall Float (1st $500, 2nd $300 and 3rd $200)
- Best Decorated Business Float (1st $300, 2nd $200 and 3rd $100)
- Best Decorated Non-Profit Float (1st $300, 2nd $200 and 3rd $100)
- Best Decorated Wildcard Float (1st $300, 2nd $200 and 3rd $100)